No announcement yet.

Let's Race 2 - Track Prep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this race was a few weeks back now.... but this tweet is spot on.

Robert Ballou on Twitter:
    "Sprint cars are dangerous quit trying 2 make it safe and give us hard slick smooth tracks dig them up give us Wet tracks with cushions and a few holes like they use 2 be half miles are meant 2 separate the men from the boys that’s why they were sold out fans want 2 see the risk"

Comment

The Madman is one of the top 10, if not top 5 gassers. But I've heard just as many people complain about ruts, holes. They are hard on equipment and can lead to wrecks. Fine line to find the perfect balance. A slower track in theory will produce closer racing. But a heavy hammer down track i feel will result in more "edge of your seat" checkers or wreckers racing.

Comment

That's where the separating the men from the boys comes in as he is implying.

Comment

The track was heavy and fast at Atomic last nite. Wild latemodel racing. Best I've seen this season. Hot Rod Conley was the winner of the unsanctioned race. Good crowd too. ZERO DUST.

Comment

Originally posted by SAF92 View Post
            I know this race was a few weeks back now.... but this tweet is spot on.

Robert Ballou on Twitter:
            "Sprint cars are dangerous quit trying 2 make it safe and give us hard slick smooth tracks dig them up give us Wet tracks with cushions and a few holes like they use 2 be half miles are meant 2 separate the men from the boys that’s why they were sold out fans want 2 see the risk"
            More like separates the big checkbook from the little checkbook.

Comment

Working...
            X