Clear All

• Wayne County is Racing 5-12-18

Storm moved thru.
    WCS is racing.

Sharon rained out.
    they picked up some of those sprints
    24 cars checked in

Comment

Sounds like they had a good race from following on Twitter. Counts a lil low with storms moving in but that’s understandable.
      2018 Race Counter: 7
      Atomic (1), Attica (2), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (1)

Comment

Give WCS credit to sticking with it to get the show in as most tracks would have canceled when the rains came through. Was planning on going to WCS but watching the weather and a 3 1/2 hour drive decided not to gamble. I'll give it another shot next Saturday as they will have the OSCS sprints this week.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerman View Post
          Give WCS credit to sticking with it to get the show in as most tracks would have canceled when the rains came through. Was planning on going to WCS but watching the weather and a 3 1/2 hour drive decided not to gamble. I'll give it another shot next Saturday as they will have the OSCS sprints this week.
          Don’t expect any extra teams with the OSCS tag line this year. Had 12 sprints at atomic when they sanctioned.

Comment

I was wondering about the OSCS. what kind of cars was following.
            So now in Ohio we have the FAST, BOSS WING, BOSS NON WING, OSCS, OVSCS and ALLSTARS that all seem to be running at once. I wondered how many of them will go against speedweek.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
              I was wondering about the OSCS. what kind of cars was following.
              So now in Ohio we have the FAST, BOSS WING, BOSS NON WING, OSCS, OVSCS and ALLSTARS that all seem to be running at once. I wondered how many of them will go against speedweek.
              The OVSCA run shows the first weekend of speedweek and Saturday of Speedweek but they have done that the past two years as well. That and none of those guys really travel to non-OVSCA events. The BOSS Winged and OSCS are non-points paying series this year so they aren't really gonna have a solid following but doesn't mean they cant have good events. I'm interested to see how the BOSS shows in indiana turn out.

Comment

Working...
              X