All Stars Memorial Day Weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Stars Memorial Day Weekend

Dare I say the weather looks perfect for Attica Friday!!!

And are so many racing options this weekend I don't even know where to go!

Comment

Wayne County All Stars Saturday night but thunderstorms in the weather forecast. Hopefully they can get it in. WCS always has a great All Star show where anything can happen.
      Also graduations and graduation parties at many schools this weekend. I am committed to 5 currently and I am expecting that to go to 10 so sadly no racing for me this weekdnd.

Comment

Going to hit Attica and Waynesfield.Really looking forward to the Field Sunday.Nothing like All Stars racing there.

Comment

love when Waynesfield has all winged sprints !!!!!

Comment

Saturday thunderstorms have disappeared last two weekends in the WCS - Deerfield area.

Comment

Slightly off the subject, but since it’s been about a year since I last read anything about it, what ever happened to that new track under construction in Ohio , not too far from Lawrenceburg, IN ? Some posters were giving updates and photos, but nothing now in nearly a year.

Comment

Edgewater think was name. It ESS discussed here 3 months ago. Still working on it way looked and next year racing maybe my guess

Comment

Pretty sure the river flooding pushed things back.

Comment

The track stated on facebook that they were planning on their first race being in June a little while ago. It honestly might be best to give the track a year and not rush into it though. It's certainly an ambitious effort.
                    2018 Race Counter: 13
                    Atomic (1), Attica (4), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

Any one going to Atomic tonight? I will be there wearing an Attica t-shirt and a yellow Jegs hat.

Comment

Working...
                      X