OVSCA- Brushcreek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVSCA- Brushcreek

Did anyone watch the OVSCA race from Brushcreek? I was just wondering why Broughton was so pissed and then I saw it on video and somewhat understand. He passed the 24 and was ahead for an entire lap, then the caution came out for a car sitting, what looks like in the infield on the backstretch for 3 solid laps. Broughton was put back to 3rd on the restart, it seemed like he was ahead of the 24 at the line when the green was still flying. Just wondering what happened or how you all see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3YBmAOusuo

The flagman threw the yellow, red, and checkered all in the same lap wow! Looked like a cluster to me but ya i think Broughton was ahead of the 24 for 2 laps before that caution. Maybe they went back to the lap when the car stopped in the infield lol

Comment

brusch creek and busch light officiating. lol

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
        The flagman threw the yellow, red, and checkered all in the same lap wow! Looked like a cluster to me but ya i think Broughton was ahead of the 24 for 2 laps before that caution. Maybe they went back to the lap when the car stopped in the infield lol
        you are right Ryan5r

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
          I think he was waving the white, then red, then checkered. The race was completed after the leader crossed the line. So as goofy as it looked, in a way it was kinda correct. (Not sure why he threw red instead of yellow though)
          And on the previous "parked car" incident, I'm not sure how that track does it's scoring, but the field may have been "frozen" when the scorers or race directors seen the stopped car. The flagman looked "disgusted" like he was told to throw the yellow right before video cuts for edit. It's a tough call when a car is off the racing surface, but still possibly in harm's way.

Jeremy

Comment

Working...
          X