Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercer Raceway Park Summer Nationals set for July 13th and 14th

http://mercerracewaypark.com/mercer-summer-nationals/

Should be a solid weekend and keep the place alive until it sells hopefully soon. With the Kings Royal going on that weekend im guessing they will get a descent amount of 410's in that area. Friday night running cheap divisions will help make the show a success financially. Im going to go support it and hopefully they schedule Little guy nats in the fall.

I’m looking forward to it. I hate my home track being in the state that it’s in. Hopefully it’s a successful venture for those guys.

Comment

Great alternative to the Kings Royal, especially with other tracks ( like Fremont ) shutting down that night. I’ll make the nearly 4 hour drive to Mercer that night in support of western Pa. racing, as well as a track with a long history.

Comment

Really like Mercer.
        Has a lot of History.
        Sad that it went to being closed.
        Spent a lot of nights at that track thru various owners.

Comment

Seems like we might have a trend with other tracks starting to run specials the same week as other BIG special events... Not a bad thing By anymeans.
          2018 Race Counter: 24
          Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
            Seems like we might have a trend with other tracks starting to run specials the same week as other BIG special events... Not a bad thing By anymeans.
            The only bad thing is picking which one you want to go to! June 16th might be the best entertainment day scheduled of the year imo. Our big race is at Deerfield which ill feel terrible if I don't attend, Speedweek at Eldora if you like Sprints, WoO at wcs if you like latemodels, Mansfield has very nice Monster Truck show that day, BOSS Series is at Fremont which is always a good turnout, Sharon has a never heard of 10k to win Street stock show with close to 80 cars signed already, and $5 to enter at Atomic. That's an amazing night in Ohio. Choose wisely. Lol.

Comment

Ohio-Penn series formed 2yrs ago and from results and reading it's getting a good following

Comment

Working...
              X