All Star Revised Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Star Revised Roster

The pre season list of full time All Star followers consisted of approximately 20 teams. There have been numerous dropoffs since the season began , with the most recent being the Caleb Helms Press Release today. I was just wondering ( as I no longer follow them much ), how many true, full time teams remain as of today, June 6 ? Thanks.

14 as of today:

87 Aaron Reutzel
    3 Jac Haudenschild
    13 Paul McMahan
    3G Carson Macedo
    10H Chad Kemenah
    4 Parker Price-Miller
    70 Dave Blaney
    98 Carl Bowser
    7K Cale Conley
    22 Brandon Spithaler
    51 John Garvin
    35 Tyler Esh
    11 Max McGee
    71 Ayrton Olsen
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 25-(3)-Attica, (3)-Ocala, (2)-Mansfield, (2)-Volusia, (2)-Sharon, (2)-Wayne Co., (2)-Waynsfield, (1)-Atomic, (1)-Williams Grove, (1)-Port Royal, (1)-Eldora, (1)-Outlaw (NY), (1)-Stateline (NY), (1)-Weedsport, (1)-Plymouth (WI), (1)-Lernerville: (6-Rain Outs)
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
      14 as of today:

87 Aaron Reutzel
      3 Jac Haudenschild
      13 Paul McMahan
      3G Carson Macedo
      10H Chad Kemenah
      4 Parker Price-Miller
      70 Dave Blaney
      98 Carl Bowser
      7K Cale Conley
      22 Brandon Spithaler
      51 John Garvin
      35 Tyler Esh
      11 Max McGee
      71 Ayrton Olsen
      Moreso the McGhee car and whoever they stick in it for the weekend. They've had a bevy of different drivers fill in for Max McGhee this year. It's his father's team so wondering what the issue is that he keeps sticking in others.

Also, Ayrton Olsen did not attend Waynesfield nor Lernerville. So I'm assuming he is no longer running the tour either. Even if he has not officially dropped off.
      2018 Race Counter: 13
      Atomic (1), Attica (4), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

14 as of today:

87 Aaron Reutzel
        3 Jac Haudenschild
        13 Paul McMahan
        3G Carson Macedo
        10H Chad Kemenah
        4 Parker Price-Miller
        70 Dave Blaney
        98 Carl Bowser
        7K Cale Conley
        22 Brandon Spithaler
        51 John Garvin
        35 Tyler Esh
        11 Max McGee
        71 Ayrton Olsen
        This doesn’t seem right ( just a guess ). What is the current definition of “ full time “ ? Seems like 2 or 3 of these guys have missed some races.

Comment

Its the Team Owner that is the member, any driver can drive the car.
          2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 25-(3)-Attica, (3)-Ocala, (2)-Mansfield, (2)-Volusia, (2)-Sharon, (2)-Wayne Co., (2)-Waynsfield, (1)-Atomic, (1)-Williams Grove, (1)-Port Royal, (1)-Eldora, (1)-Outlaw (NY), (1)-Stateline (NY), (1)-Weedsport, (1)-Plymouth (WI), (1)-Lernerville: (6-Rain Outs)

Comment

I know, it's just odd that his Dad seemingly won't use Max to race anymore. Have enjoyed seeing Scelzi wheel it attica though a few weekends ago. Cool to see the brothers get to race together.
            Atomic (1), Attica (4), Mansfield (2), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1)

Comment

I wish the All Star website would show owner points as well as driver points then. Right now McMahan is 13th in points but I'm assuming the Busch#13 is higher in owners points.

Comment

It appears the WoO are down to 15 now too. Dane Lorenc has recently disappeared. PPM and Shaffer were on the list originally too. Nature of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by SAF92 View Post

I wish the All Star website would show owner points as well as driver points then. Right now McMahan is 13th in points but I'm assuming the Busch#13 is higher in owners points.
                  Owner Points are posted in weekly bulletin on the website, under the team portal.

FYI: the list I posted above is in order by owner points.

Comment

Owner Points are posted in weekly bulletin on the website, under the team portal.

FYI: the list I posted above is in order by owner points.
                    Cool, thanks!

Comment

Here's the Owner Points where they stack up in the driver points standings. Will vary a bit from the owner points because this is "owner points" for the teams with driver points for non all star drivers.
                      Driver Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7
                      Kemenah 7 1 4 4 4 5
                      Helms Car 23 9 10 9 12
                      Spithaler 33 13 13 11 11 11
                      Garvin Jr 28 11 14 13 15 12
                      Esh 27 14 16 15 14 13
                      J. Mackison 31 12
                      H. Mackison 30 17
                      Reutzel 6 2 1 1 1 1
                      Olsen 32 15 17 16 17
                      Conley 20 8 9 8 9 10
                      Bowser 25 10 11 10 10 9
                      Macedo 18 7 8 7 5 4
                      Blaney 9 5 5 5 6 7
                      Haudenschild 11 3 2 2 2 2
                      Price-Miller 12 4 3 3 8 6
                      McGhee Car 26 16 15 14 13 14
                      McMahan (Buch 13) 10 6 6 6 3 3

Comment

I’m rather confused. Originally I wanted to know how many registered drivers have attended 100 % of the events, per the original list from pre season 2018. Not too interested in the owners attendance ( nothing personal ). There was considerable hype several months ago about the record numbers of drivers vying for points, points fund money, etc. I think I’m sticking to what I was thinking many months ago - that by season’s end, about 10-12 drivers will have attended 100 % of the races. Not trying to stir anything up here. I just find it interesting as a conversation piece. It’s certainly not the series’ problem the teams drop off, just economics.

Comment

As Ross pointed out, have 14 full time teams left. 3 teams have fallen off due to the family businesses becoming super busy (Mackison's and Helms). Mackison's recently acquired a wing business out of Central PA. Ayrton Olsen still plans to race, has had to miss a few weekends due to his fathers work commitments.

Comment

Working...
                          X