No announcement yet.

All Star Revised Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryan smith seems to now be the full time driver in the McGhee car. The car is still touring the all stars just not the original driver.

Ayrton Olsen is kinda doing what Roger Campbell did last year. Attending all but the very far away races. He missed two weekends (Lernerville/Bedford and NY swing). So he’s way back in points.

Garvin is news to me. Maybe decided to head home and prep to run some of PA speedweek?
    2018 Race Counter: 17
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      Ryan smith seems to now be the full time driver in the McGhee car. The car is still touring the all stars just not the original driver.
      Ryan Smith only ran the car for speedweek. Gary Taylor was in the car for Plymouth, and Route 66 this past weekend.

2018 RACE COUNTER: 31

Volusia - 3, Attica - 8, Atomic - 4, Wayne County - 5, Mansfield - 2, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 3, Eldora - 3, Sharon - 2

Comment

Originally posted by am0ti View Post

Ryan Smith only ran the car for speedweek. Gary Taylor was in the car for Plymouth, and Route 66 this past weekend.
        Jeez they just keep changing. Shows how much I paid attention to the All stars visit over there. I saw Taylor was in an 11 car just didn't put two and two together. Honestly think if they just stuck someone like Smith, Scelzi, or Taylor in the car for the year they could've been at least somewhat competitive.

What I still can't believe is why they only got 23 Cars at Plymouth. The wing drivers in indiana complain about not being enough wing races in the state and then nobody goes and supports one of the few races they get. Makes no sense to me. Was really surprised to see Cale Thomas and Justin Peck were two names that didn't attend for instance.

Also sidenote looks like Ayrton Olsen also did not attend the only one of the series he follows that's actually in his state.
        Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Jeez they just keep changing. Shows how much I paid attention to the All stars visit over there. I saw Taylor was in an 11 car just didn't put two and two together. Honestly think if they just stuck someone like Smith, Scelzi, or Taylor in the car for the year they could've been at least somewhat competitive.

What I still can't believe is why they only got 23 Cars at Plymouth. The wing drivers in indiana complain about not being enough wing races in the state and then nobody goes and supports one of the few races they get. Makes no sense to me. Was really surprised to see Cale Thomas and Justin Peck were two names that didn't attend for instance.

Also sidenote looks like Ayrton Olsen also did not attend the only one of the series he follows that's actually in his state.
          Track prep (or lack thereof) at Plymouth may be turning some drivers off. It has been a problem for a while now and doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Comment

Appears Garvin was at Sharon Saturday. Ran second to Sye Lynch

Comment

Current ASCoC Member points after 6-30-2018

2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 30-(3)-Attica, (3)-Ocala, (2)-Mansfield, (2)-Volusia, (3)-Sharon, (2)-Wayne Co., (2)-Waynsfield, (2)-Atomic, (1)-Williams Grove, (1)-Port Royal, (1)-Eldora, (1)-Outlaw (NY), (1)-Stateline (NY), (1)-Weedsport, (1)-Plymouth (WI), (1)-Lernerville, (1) Plymouth (IN), (1) Dirt Oval @ Route 66), (1) Chicagoland: (6-Rain Outs)
              2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
              2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
              2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                Current ASCoC Member points after 6-30-2018
                So they’re officially off the tour then. Garvin has improved a lot since he started. He should do very well in western pa with the experience he gained.

Comment

Working...
                X