No announcement yet.

Ohio Sprint SpeedWeek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Atomic finale was originally scheduled for Millstream.Then Helms moved the Memorial day show and speedweek final.

Comment

when it comes to supporting classes that's what I admire about greg shobe at waynesfield he could schedule a lower supporting class but runs all sprints at his speedweek show giving the fans what they want to see !!!!!!!

Comment

Great they do that. I would say it brings in more fans and pays off.

Comment

Kasey Kahne now confirmed for first 4 nights

Comment

Don't forget for those who have work commitments and can't make it to the track there is SpeedshiftTV for the following shows. You can by a 7 race pass for $99:
            Waynesfield
            Wayne County
            Sharon
            Atomic
            Muskingom
            Lima
            Atomic

I'll be getting a few PPV as not enough vacation time to go around!

Comment

Originally posted by luvwings View Post
              when it comes to supporting classes that's what I admire about greg shobe at waynesfield he could schedule a lower supporting class but runs all sprints at his speedweek show giving the fans what they want to see !!!!!!!
              Matter off opinion! If was ascoc & mods I'd go but not mini fan and 360s ok

Comment

May make Waynesfield. Id be more inclined to if the reg Non Wing was the support class. but SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
                  Just saw on Facebook that Larson has confirmed he will be racing Attica through Atomic on Wednesday.
                  Checkers or wreckers. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more of the same at Eldora based upon his history there.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Nungester View Post
                    May make Waynesfield. Id be more inclined to if the reg Non Wing was the support class. but SMH.
                    Go ahead and shake your head it will be a packed house and the pits will be jammed with gorgeous winged sprint cars.

Comment

BOSS non-wingers are at Fremont tonite with FAST 305's. I'll be in the turn 4 bleachers wearing a Gas City Speedway t-shirt.

Comment

Does anyone know what/when/where the first sprint speedweek was? Winged or non winged.
                        2018 Race Counter: 17
                        Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

Comment

Originally posted by hoopscoach View Post
                          Checkers or wreckers. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more of the same at Eldora based upon his history there.
                          Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                            Does anyone know what/when/where the first sprint speedweek was? Winged or non winged.
                            winged was like 83 I think

Comment

Would be interested in hearing comments about the quality of show from anyone who went to Eldora Saturday. I was at Fremont. Speedweek began in the early 80’s. It was closer to the 4th of July for many , many years. And, it was strictly 7 consecutive nights at 7 tracks. The All Star Ohio Sprint Speedweek “ was the first of it’s kind in the entire country. All of these others are copies. A lot of great history and success stories surround this annual tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy99 View Post
                                Would be interested in hearing comments about the quality of show from anyone who went to Eldora Saturday. I was at Fremont. Speedweek began in the early 80’s. It was closer to the 4th of July for many , many years. And, it was strictly 7 consecutive nights at 7 tracks. The All Star Ohio Sprint Speedweek “ was the first of it’s kind in the entire country. All of these others are copies. A lot of great history and success stories surround this annual tradition.
                                The feature was one of the best I've seen at Eldora in a while. It was an incredible 3 car battle for the lead much of the race between Larson, Reutzel & Blaney who were all swapping positions. Then Macedo snuck in and stole 2nd at the end. 46 cars, excellent night of racing.

Comment

Working...
                                X