Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol

Has Limaland rained out yet ?

If it does, it probably won’t be bogus. Both Toledo television stations show 80-90 % chance of rain Friday , both afternoon and especially evening. And these are from real meteorologists, not studio “ reporters “. So, history may repeat itself. If my memory is correct, there have been at least several Lima ASCOC Speedweek rainouts since 2000.

Comment

If they do get the show in Friday what's their cooler policy? Never been there before and is there anything else of interest I should know?

Comment

Getting in & out sucks!

Comment

Coolers & beer are allowed, not sure if there is a size limit.

Comment

I'm holding out for a miracle......

.j/k

Comment

It cancelled yesterday

Comment

Wait for it....... Wait for it.......... Nooooooooooo, them, never lol. Least this time was with obvious good reason

Comment

3 inches in a day and a half with more coming quite easy to make that call

Comment

Agreed. This one is a legitimate rainout. Still going to have a lot more rain today, tonight, and into sometime on Saturday in northern Ohio. Hopefully, it will clear up south of Columbus for Saturday’s finale. Unfortunate the rains are interrupting what seems to have been the best Speedweek in years.

Comment

Working...
                    X