Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TuesdayJuly 3rd summer sprint sizzler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TuesdayJuly 3rd summer sprint sizzler

    Waynesfield host the summer sprint sizzler for the 3rd year with all winged sprint cars 360s $4000 to win 410s $3000 to win 305s $1000 to win mini sprints $500 to win ..a true sprint car lovers dream !!!!

  • #2
    I work that night. Plan on catching the Lucas oil show at Mansfield July 1st though
    2018 Race Counter: 17
    Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

    Comment


    • #3
      the sizzler was great racing last year and don't have to work the next day..makes it ideal for me

      Comment


      • #4
        NRA speedweek is the best kept secret in racing. I'm going to the Fremont show on Saturday.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by racemak View Post
          NRA speedweek is the best kept secret in racing. I'm going to the Fremont show on Saturday.
          I mean if you don't push it and promote it hard how is anyone supposed to know? Last year they promoted it pretty well for the 4 day racing weekend. This year with only 3 races I'm hard pressed to call it a speed week.
          2018 Race Counter: 17
          Atomic (1), Attica (5), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (1), Fremont (2), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1)

          Comment


          • #6
            heard there was going to be a couple surprise drivers in the 360s Tuesday at waynesfield

            Comment


            • #7
              looks like the rain backed off for tomorrow at waynesfield

              Comment


              • #8
                It's going to be a good on. Can't wait. Love when tracks have all Sprintcar shows with multiple classes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by luvwings View Post
                  heard there was going to be a couple surprise drivers in the 360s Tuesday at waynesfield
                  Besides Danny Smith,who were the surprise drivers?Just asking for a friend.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I didn't make it over last night. 18 cars for 4k to win was a bit surprising to me. This Randy Hannagan Invitational seems to be getting a little stale.
                    Hopefully the racing was good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why the little mishap at the beginning of the feature might of had something to do with the outcome but once ol Randy put the wing back he looked like a slot car going through the middle of the glaze.

                      You could see it pouring rain over on 196 & back by Waynesfield & the wind picked up like crazy there for a little while. Denny's coozie went down about 10 rows, the fella behind me lost his hat & something else * while he was trying to catch them he ended up somehow having his beer upside down & the wind was blowing beer all over the back of my leg & some on the guys backs in front of me.

                      Excellent 410 feature with Andrews, Brubaker, Henry & Gunn, Gunn would get a huge run on those 3 coming out of 4 but with them racing side by side he would have to get out of it & settle in until things got spread out & then he picked them off. Iff'n things would have worked out a little sooner for him he would've had an even better finish. This guy can wheel the deal with or without a wing. #upandcomer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
                        Why the little mishap at the beginning of the feature might of had something to do with the outcome but once ol Randy put the wing back he looked like a slot car going through the middle of the glaze.

                        You could see it pouring rain over on 196 & back by Waynesfield & the wind picked up like crazy there for a little while. Denny's coozie went down about 10 rows, the fella behind me lost his hat & something else * while he was trying to catch them he ended up somehow having his beer upside down & the wind was blowing beer all over the back of my leg & some on the guys backs in front of me.

                        Excellent 410 feature with Andrews, Brubaker, Henry & Gunn, Gunn would get a huge run on those 3 coming out of 4 but with them racing side by side he would have to get out of it & settle in until things got spread out & then he picked them off. Iff'n things would have worked out a little sooner for him he would've had an even better finish. This guy can wheel the deal with or without a wing. #upandcomer
                        the rain was cool to watch in the distance after Danny Kelly posted 0% chance of rain that morning on Facebook.lol

                        That wasnt my beer that spilled on ya, I was across the isle.lol
                        2018 Races: Tulsa Chili Bowl-5, Attica-4, Waynesfield-6, Eldora-2, Mansfield-1, Lawrenceburg-1

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X