Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTigers55
    replied
    Looks like 27 at Fremont, 28 at Sharon and 33 at Atomic. Great car counts for Ohio.

Leave a comment:

• RRacer70
    replied
    WCS had 22 sprints signed in.
    What were other track counts?
    Andrew Palker took the win Then Jordan Ryan. Danny Mumaw and Dean Jacobs.

Leave a comment:

• Motorhead
    replied
    I'd be surprised if any of the 4 tracks get over 22 actual 410's

Leave a comment:

• Hot Dog
    replied
    I’ll be at Raceway 7 and Stateline for the BRP Tour shows and then Sharon for the Lucas race. Try and squeeze some PA Speedweek on speedshifttv in there as well

Leave a comment:

• racemak
    replied
    Another splendid piece of motorsports journalism, GT. I have been anticipating this weekend at Attica & Fremont since last winter. Last year, Willie's Sales & Service gave me sponsor passes to their night at Fremont. I was there yesterday for chainsaw parts, but I didn't get any free tickets. I might have if I had asked. The folks at Willie's are race fans and great people. Stop and see their display at Fremont this Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint14
    replied
    Only able to do the summer sizzler at Waynesfield on the 3rd. Unfortunately, as much as I enjoy going to the races, the wife sometimes does not like the amount of times I go. With Kings Royal week & Knoxville on my horizon, the amount of other shows will probably be limited for me.

Leave a comment:

• GTigers55
    replied
    There has been 2 occurences where all 4 tracks have been scheduled to race on the same night. The only one which all four raced was on June 2nd, an off night for all stars in between Lernerville and Bedford. A total of 91 cars entered across the 4 events with Sharon leading the way at 31. Wayne Co had 24, Fremont 21, Atomic 19. The other scheduled night was on May 5th and Atomic's OVSCA show had gotten rained out. Between the 3 remaining tracks, Sharon had 43 cars for their All Star race, Fremont had 26, and Wayne County had 21. A total of 90 cars competed between the three tracks that evening.

As for my predictions on the counts this go around, assuming ma nature plays nice I'd expect a few more invaders from Indiana and drivers who don't race weekly in Ohio to sprout up for the $10k+ event at atomic. My grandfather actually knew Dean Knittle, not personally but had talked with him being their from around the same area. Hope the event goes well and this becomes a yearly occurence. They may not pay the best for weekly sprints but they have some good paying shows spruced in there.

Atomic: 36
    Sharon: 25
    Wayne Co: 22
    Fremont: 22
    Total: 105

Leave a comment:

• mudinmybeer
    replied
    wcs 19, fremont 20, Sharon 16, atomic 27

Leave a comment:

• RRacer70
    replied
    WCS. 23 cars
    Fremont 21
    Sharon 21
    Atomic. 33

Be fun to see how close we all get.

Leave a comment:

• racemike
    replied
    WCS schedule has $3,000 to win OVSCA

Leave a comment:

• staggerman
    replied
    I think the real question for Saturday is what will the 410 car counts be with Sharon, Fremont, Atomic and Wayne County all running 410's.

My guess -
    Sharon - 20 cars (picking up some Lernerville regulars)
    Atomic - 25 cars (big money on the line but not sure where the cars coming from)
    Wayne County - 15 cars (Ovsca purse is not strong, actually less than weekly WCS pay)
    Fremont - 18 cars (Just the regulars)

Leave a comment:

• RYAN5R
    replied
    305's paying $2554 at Atomic also

Leave a comment:

• Jim11h
    replied
    Wow $10+ to win at atomic!! Wonder who pops in for that kinda money

Leave a comment:

• RRacer70
    replied
    Excellent Job as usual GT.
    I really look forward and appreciate your dedication to this.
    Plans are Wayne County Saturday and Mansfield Sunday.
    Work and family keep me close to home. Maybe even try Hilltop on Friday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X