Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kemenah

Is this chad's year at knoxville ?

This is his best shot since about 2004 but there are lots of fast cars in those first 4 rows.

Comment

Glad to see he made the feature, I don't think that they'll be able to pull off the win but If they could if there isn't a lot of cautions. He's very consistent so doubt he'll just give it away. Just don't think the car is as good as some of those behind him.
      2018 Race Counter: 22
      Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

The All-Stars did really well this weekend.

Comment

1st to 7th not good..?If you watched the replay of the race Chad really had trouble in the corners and seemed like he had no speed on the straight s .. Oh well there is always next year

Comment

7th in the Nationals is still nothing to feel bad about. He got passed by pretty much the best sprint car drivers around right now.
            2018 Race Counter: 22
            Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (1), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1)

Comment

great run for chad sure he isn't happy with it but at the nationals you run against the best with there best stuff he did great made ohio proud.

Comment

Starting on the pole and dropping back to 7th is a big deal... He has been to Knoxville a lot and knows that track quite well ... Just missed the set up !!

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
                  Starting on the pole and dropping back to 7th is a big deal... He has been to Knoxville a lot and knows that track quite well ... Just missed the set up !!
                  No he did not. He just is not as good as the cars that passed him which is nothing to be ashamed of. Best in the business so if I were them I would be damn happy with 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post

No he did not. He just is not as good as the cars that passed him which is nothing to be ashamed of. Best in the business so if I were them I would be damn happy with 7th
                    Can be happy with a finish of 7th, but when you go backwards in the A-Main you can't be happy with that progress no matter who passed you or who you didn't pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

Can be happy with a finish of 7th, but when you go backwards in the A-Main you can't be happy with that progress no matter who passed you or who you didn't pass.
                      If you would of asked Chad if he would take a 7th place finish when he unloaded he would have said hell yes.

Comment

Nobody wants to back up in a race but it's part of racing. It's all a guessing game on setup.

Comment

Just proud of him and the team for making the A feature.

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
                            Nobody wants to back up in a race but it's part of racing. It's all a guessing game on setup.
                            Yeah but you have to be realistic too. I am trying to be positive on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay72c View Post

If you would of asked Chad if he would take a 7th place finish when he unloaded he would have said hell yes.
                              If you asked him before the A-Main if he finished 7th after starting on the front row he would say he would be disappointed, but had a good week and nobody can take that away from him or his team.

Comment

Working...
                              X