No announcement yet.

waynesfield october 6th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that the special shows at Waynesfield they do everything they can to get it in even if it cost them.

Comment

Originally posted by luvwings View Post
      I know that the special shows at Waynesfield they do everything they can to get it in even if it cost them.
      They should do that every week, especially for the teams that support them weekly and not 2--3 times a year? Their biggest issues are lack of equipment and track prep knowledge.
      2018 Race Counter - Total- 32 + (Rainouts-17) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-10, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Originally posted by Racechasser View Post

They should do that every week, especially for the teams that support them weekly and not 2--3 times a year? Their biggest issues are lack of equipment and track prep knowledge.
        I wish every track did this. However, I do get the ones that don't. When you know you're probably gonna lose your ass on event because of a lack of fan/car support due to the impending weather why would you bother? Once a track has developed a good reputation for making these shows work, (i.e. Attica), you're more likely to have support. That being said, I'd bet that Attica still lost money on that AELMT race due to the rain despite a fantastic turnout of late models.
        2018 Race Counter: 24
        Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

That is what is great about Wayne County.
          They almost always run the featured sanction first unless sanction wants a break between their b mains and A feature.

They always run the main classes first.

They do the show as timely as they can even in adverse conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
            Some tracks reduced schedules I believe due to lack of cars and grandstands.
            Some benefot from special events only.
            Some weekly may turn to specials only.
            Comes down to the promoter, to Promote and build partnerships with businesses. Build those friendships and you will have to have a full schedule for all the businesses that want their nite at the track. You also have to invest in track equipment so you can battle the rain. Being a promoter is not for the lazy or the family man.
            2018 Race Counter - Total- 32 + (Rainouts-17) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-10, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Working...
            X