Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-Star OWNER Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All-Star OWNER Points

    Current All-Star OWNER Points with 2 Races Left.
    Pl. Car # Primary Driver Owner Point
    Races
    Wins Top 5 Top 10 Total Pts. Pts. Back
    1 87 Aaron Reutzel Baughman Reutzel Motorsports 40 8 19 28 5312
    2 13 Paul McMahan West Earl Equipment Company LLC 40 2 13 28 5304 -8
    3 3G Carson Macedo Joe Gaerte Racing, LLC 40 5 19 26 5296 -16
    4 10H Chad Kemenah Hunter Racing LTD 40 1 16 27 5198 -114
    5 4 Brock Zearfoss Destiny Motorsports 40 9 19 4964 -348
    6 70 Dave Blaney Premier Motorsports LLC 40 1 9 17 4878 -434
    7 11 Ryan Smith Michael McGhee 40 2 7 17 4876 -436
    8 7K Cale Conley Dave Jessup Racing 40 2 7 4620 -692
    9 22 Brandon Spithaler Brandon Spithaler 40 1 4 4320 -992
    10 35 Tyler Esh Travis Esh 40 2 4056 -1256
    2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter: Starts Jan, 31st, 2019
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
    50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

  • #2
    One thing I do hope is that thr owner and driver points champion is the same. McMahan would’ve probably won driver if it wasn’t for Sebetto filling in the 2 races while he was in the Wheatley car.
    2019 Race Counter: 0

    Comment


    • #3
      It doesn't matter because the owner points is what pays.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's odd. Who was in the Joe gaerte 3g to earn points when maCedo was in the 7????

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by armyduke View Post
          That's odd. Who was in the Joe gaerte 3g to earn points when maCedo was in the 7????
          What are you referring to? Macedo hasn’t missed a race with all stars this year in the 3G.
          2019 Race Counter: 0

          Comment


          • #6
            Port Royal he ran the A in the 7 car after the 3g broke following the dash . So the 3g was a DNS but was given the same points maCedo earned in the 7 (11th I think). Wouldn't know just looking at the results but it partially explains how maCedo ran 3rd or 4th in his dash but started 22nd or so in the A. The car he entered the event in should have been credited with a DNS (28th) as with provisionals 27 cars started the a that night .sorry if the explanation is confusing but the 3g earning points for an A they didn't start is confusing.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by armyduke View Post
              Port Royal he ran the A in the 7 car after the 3g broke following the dash . So the 3g was a DNS but was given the same points maCedo earned in the 7 (11th I think). Wouldn't know just looking at the results but it partially explains how maCedo ran 3rd or 4th in his dash but started 22nd or so in the A. The car he entered the event in should have been credited with a DNS (28th) as with provisionals 27 cars started the a that night .sorry if the explanation is confusing but the 3g earning points for an A they didn't start is confusing.
              I just found out about this yesterday. ASCoC must've done a pretty good job of hushing this up. But I think its total horseshit. Didn't have time to get the backup car down? With $50k in points funds on the line and just 3 races left in the season the backup car should've been down and nearly ready to go throughout the whole night... If thats not something you're willing to do then so be it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Like it or not it is in the ASCoC rule book page13 section H.

                Comment


                • #9
                  One should know the rules before one bashes something.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DERF View Post
                    Like it or not it is in the ASCoC rule book page13 section H.
                    Backup Cars - A backup car may be introduced at any time between qualifying and the start of the A-feature due to the original car not operating properly and/or from extensive damage. Such determination will be at the sole discretion of the All Star Sprint Car Series Officials. Any such change will result in the driver starting at the rear of the race in which the driver has qualified for. If a driver changes cars after practice, that driver will remain in his drawn position for time trial qualifying and will be positioned in subsequent races accordingly. If a backup car is introduced, the car must pass pre-race technical inspection prior to any competition. A backup car may be obtained from any source and does not have to be part of a team’s original equipment. Once a car has been withdrawn from an event, that car will not be allowed to be resubmitted to competition during that event.


                    Wow. Still seems strange to borrow an entire car from your direct competition.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SAF92 View Post

                      Backup Cars - A backup car may be introduced at any time between qualifying and the start of the A-feature due to the original car not operating properly and/or from extensive damage. Such determination will be at the sole discretion of the All Star Sprint Car Series Officials. Any such change will result in the driver starting at the rear of the race in which the driver has qualified for. If a driver changes cars after practice, that driver will remain in his drawn position for time trial qualifying and will be positioned in subsequent races accordingly. If a backup car is introduced, the car must pass pre-race technical inspection prior to any competition. A backup car may be obtained from any source and does not have to be part of a team’s original equipment. Once a car has been withdrawn from an event, that car will not be allowed to be resubmitted to competition during that event.


                      Wow. Still seems strange to borrow an entire car from your direct competition.
                      Not sure why this is such a big deal especially if another All-Star team/driver/owner is willing to help them out why are fans so butt hurt over this deal? Usually at some point in time that will come back to you at some point in time whether it be this year, next year, or 5 years down the line those teams will remember and usually try and help out anyway they can.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

                        Not sure why this is such a big deal especially if another All-Star team/driver/owner is willing to help them out why are fans so butt hurt over this deal? Usually at some point in time that will come back to you at some point in time whether it be this year, next year, or 5 years down the line those teams will remember and usually try and help out anyway they can.
                        Not sure if the butthurt was directed at me. If its written in the rules I have no problem with it... I still find it strange. I guess its cool in the dirt racing world teams always seem to come together to work on each others cars to get them back on track. I've always thought this was strange... You just dont see that in NASCAR, indycar, F1. Maybe crew guys helping teammates but you would never see Gibbs crew guys helping a Penske car get back on track.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Do us all a favor don't compare short track weekly dirt or asphalt racing with any of those cut throat series.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X