A new, non controversial thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new, non controversial thread

Now that the season is quickly winding down, which late season events will you be attending ? Montpelier ( for a rare winged 410 event ) ? The late season special event at Waynesfield ? All Stars at Kokomo ? Remaining events at Eldora ? I’m considering Montpelier. Racy little track with a cozy atmosphere, and first winged 410 race since 2005. Also, the 360 and non winged event at Waynesfield ( but hoping it is not one of those knock em down, drag it out nights ). What’s on your agenda ?

Fiancé and I will be at Gas City for the James Dean Memorial USAC Sprints, modifieds, Super streets, thunder cars, and compacts on Friday 28th. Staying night locally and going to Montpelier for the BOSS winged, modifieds, midgets, super streets, thunder stocks and compacts.

Possibly the outlaw show October 14th at Eldora.
    2018 Race Counter: 24
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

wcs this weekend, thunder mountain or atomic next weekend, mercer for little guy nats October 5 and 6th, and lernerville the following weekend for steel city stampede. was thinking about Eldora for the world and outlaws that same weekend. see what happens weather wise.

Comment

4 crown this weekend. thinking of going to Norwalk for no prep kings deal oct. 6 and possibly the world 100

Comment

This weekend Berlin Goes Dirt. American Ethanol Late Models $6,000 to win 3,000 for 2nd. SoD sprints $4,200 to win $350 to start and American Ethanol UMP Mods $2,500 to win. I believe it's $15 to get in the gate. Nicest facilities in Michigan.

Im bummed the Montpelier wing show got rescheduled for this weekend. Any other week I would've been there. Hopefully I can make the boss nonwing show there if it's rescheduled in Oct.

Comment

I’m planning on the 410 winged show at Montpelier, Indiana. Hoping a few Attica / Fremont teams make the drive over to this little bullring.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy99 View Post
              I’m planning on the 410 winged show at Montpelier, Indiana. Hoping a few Attica / Fremont teams make the drive over to this little bullring.
              Probably wouldn't get your hopes up for that one if I was you.

Comment

Hopefully I end up making Gas City USAC Friday, Waynesfield Oct. 6th, & the Sun. Eldora Woo show.

So much racing going on at the end of the year.

Comment

Supermodifieds at Lucas Oil (IRP) this weekend and back to World Finals in Charlotte.

Comment

I'd say out of the FAST guys the most likely one to go would be Tyler Gunn as Montpelier is about the same distance from Napoleon as Attica is. Philo would be another driver I wouldn't be surprised to see pop in.
                    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
                      Philo would be another driver I wouldn't be surprised to see pop in.
                      Travis Philo has OSCS Pittsburgh PA Motorsports track on his scheduke for the 29th.

Comment

PPMS does not have sprints scheduled. Maybe cause OSCS is no more.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

Probably wouldn't get your hopes up for that one if I was you.
                          Montpelier, Indiana is near the Ohio border, about a 2 to 2 1/2 hour drive from most northwest Ohio cities.. They’ll have 2 or 3 Attica / Fremont cars. Not much else going on and it pays 3k to win. I’m on the Ohio / Mich border and I can get there quicker than Eldora.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
                            PPMS does not have sprints scheduled. Maybe cause OSCS is no more.
                            They've been running a bit of unsanctioned sprint races too. Moreso than the OSCS.

Comment

Reporting in from Montpellier: 29 410 winged Sprints on hand. At least 10 Ohioans. Lee Jacobs fast time and NTR. All 3 Heats won by Ohioans. Among the Ohio cars are Philo, Peterson, Gardner, Sodeman, Duncan, Reeser, Stinson, Davis, Blair, Danny Smith, and maybe one or two others.

Comment

Working...
                              X