Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUSH Sprints

So has anyone been to one of the shows?

RUSH seems to have tried about every class now and I wonder if this is hurting local tracks like the almost demise of Mercer.

Ive been to quite a few rush sprint shows and plan on going to see them at lernerville for the steel city stampede. Racings good if you like the non wings. Seems to be the most affordable series of sprint cars to run. I know the Hawkins family and they run 3 cars with the series. The 305s don't have a home track in western pa anymore so there isn't any track to hurt. The winged 305s travel with the racesaver Allegheny series and have been growing in numbers since last year. This rush series got some older drivers back into it and some smaller class drivers moved up. See if it grows next year which it looks like it should. They race 3 times a week since lernerville runs Wednesday shows in the summer and plus the rush series gets good sponsorship and contingiency bonuses.

Comment

I saw them listed for some shows at PPMS so was wondering about the car count and even if their purse was decent.

I did see a couple names of older drivers who had run Mercer and Sportsman Knox.

One thing I noticed some of these series dont seem to pay as much attention to safety so hopefully this one does.

Comment

Car counts been between 12-18 and they were at sharon twice this season too.

Comment

Working...
        X