Ballou, Usac, Stewart, ASCoC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballou, Usac, Stewart, ASCoC

Wow message boards and twitter lighting up.
    Comparing Stewart to Webb, showing ASCoC letter.
    Crazy

Ridiculous, passive aggressive and just plain douchey.

Comment

I believe that: WRG (World of Outlaws), USAC, & ASCoC, have an agreement, that if you are suspended from one series, that you can not race with either of the other 2 series.
      2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 - (5)-Attica, (3)-Ocala, (3)-Mansfield, (3)-Sharon, (3)-Wayne Co., (2)-Volusia, (2)-Waynsfield, (2)-Atomic, (2)-Williams Grove, (2)-Port Royal, (2)-Eldora, (1)-Fremont, (2)-Outlaw (NY), (1)-Stateline (NY), (1)-Weedsport, (1)-Plymouth-WI, (1)-Lernerville, (1)-Plymouth-IN, (1)-Dirt Oval @ Route 66, (1)-Chicagoland, (1)-Eriez, (1)-PPMS, (1)-Lebanon Valley (1)-Angell Park, (1)-Jackson Motorplex, (1)-Knoxville, (1)-34 Raceway, (1)-Lincoln (PA), (1)-Grandview, (1)-Susquhanna, (1) Selinsgrove: (12-Rain Outs)
      2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
      2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
      2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

Originally posted by Saphead View Post
        Ridiculous, passive aggressive and just plain douchey.
        I look at this as fans who didn't like Stewart before will use this against him for whatever reason. Nothing more or nothing less.

Originally posted by Ross View Post
        I believe that: WRG (World of Outlaws), USAC, & ASCoC, have an agreement, that if you are suspended from one series, that you can not race with either of the other 2 series.
        That actually makes sense for a professional series to do and follow the same basic rules.

To me, the letter was a courtesy letter telling him not to show up ahead of time or believe he could race with either series that was running at Kokomo. Some have said that Kokomo stated he wasn't allowed to run there anyway, but it is good to make sure and also sometimes a series rule can go over a local track rule such as how young a driver can be to race, the type of rules on the car, tires, etc...

Some fans that hate Stewart are just making this into more than it really is and quite frankly they need to get over themselves.

Comment

That makes a lot of sense.

Comment

USAC did not suspend Justin Peck when he was suspended if I recall correctly? Also nobody else suspended Brian Lay when he had insufficient quantity sample in 2017.
            2018 Race Counter: 24
            Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

& didn't Stewart take his racing elsewhere when WOO wouldn't let him have his t-shirt trailer down South this spring.

& I thought this 1 time fixed itself when Stewart extended an invitation to Ballou to come in the Sunday before next years 4 crown & prep the track as he see's fit. Any body remember the rainout for the season opener a couple of years ago. Well that's what I seen listed when there was no track prep for that show whatsoever.

& yes it is Eldora, Kokomo & Lawrenceburg that he is no longer welcome at.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

USAC did not suspend Justin Peck when he was suspended if I recall correctly? Also nobody else suspended Brian Lay when he had insufficient quantity sample in 2017.
                Did Peck even run any USAC races?

I am curious why Lay was allowed to run locally when he failed, but Attica and others said they would go by the WoO rules and not allow Peck to race as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

Did Peck even run any USAC races?

I am curious why Lay was allowed to run locally when he failed, but Attica and others said they would go by the WoO rules and not allow Peck to race as well.
                  Peck was scheduled to run IN Sprintweek a day or two after the news and the car owner made a driver change. Not sure if USAC told him he could not run or car owner made the decision.

Wonder if Ballou will show up and run the Power! nonwinged portion of the event. I think it is a slippery slope. Heck how does Danny Dietrich still race in PA with all the twitter bashing he does? Stewart just made himself look foolish by responding to Ballou like he did. If Stewart would have been quiet and USAC suspended him it would have been sending a little more of a message. USAC has their favorites, always been that way.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerman View Post

Peck was scheduled to run IN Sprintweek a day or two after the news and the car owner made a driver change. Not sure if USAC told him he could not run or car owner made the decision.

Wonder if Ballou will show up and run the Power! nonwinged portion of the event. I think it is a slippery slope. Heck how does Danny Dietrich still race in PA with all the twitter bashing he does? Stewart just made himself look foolish by responding to Ballou like he did. If Stewart would have been quiet and USAC suspended him it would have been sending a little more of a message. USAC has their favorites, always been that way.
                    Well I think Ballou made himself look foolish.

Ballou isn't allowed to run at Kokomo period because the track banned him as well.

As for Dietrich he does make comments about tracks and their track prep, but he doesn't say it is going to get somebody killed like Ballou did. I believe that was going over the line and what got him in trouble with USAC. Let's not forget that other tracks suspended him as well besides a couple of series as well so I am thinking the tracks didn't like those comments either about a driver death.

You call out Stewart, but no mention of Ballou who made a foolish comment especially when I counted a lot of people who said the track was excellent and those were drivers, team members, and a owner so that is hard to see in Ballou favor. There was even a couple of drivers that said the track was great who even flipped as well.

I believe Ballou doesn't like how Eldora is prepped because he seems to hit the wall a lot more than he does well.

Comment

I don't think I've ever agreed with a thing Ballou's said, but still think the death penalty was a little over the top. If I were him I'd move on and go racing somewhere else.
                      Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

Isnt Ballou invited to Cody's Dirt in December Midget race at the Dome?

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
                          Isnt Ballou invited to Cody's Dirt in December Midget race at the Dome?
                          I think so, it’s not USAC sanctioned I believe.

Comment

What does complaining about a dirt track in Ohio have anything to do with Kokomo or the price of tea in China? It's not like he failed a drug test. And for the record, I don't care one way or the other about TS.

Comment

The sanctions he ran with.

Comment

Working...
                              X