• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad out of the 10H

Chad out of the 10H
    2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter: Starts Jan, 31st, 2019
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
    50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

That’s pretty brief. No other details ( will the owners continue, etc ) ?

Comment

Chad Kemenah Changing Directions In 2019
      By: Joe Burrage

Chad Kemenah and the Hunter Racing Team will be going in different directions for the 2019 season and Six Time Arctic Cat All Star Circuit of Champions Champion will be seeking a ride.
      “I have to thank Rob and Rita Hunter for the past four seasons of racing, they have provided my brother and I with a tremendous opportunity,” said Kemenah. “During the past four seasons our entire race team accomplished a lot with two All Star Championships, Rob and Rita’s first World of Outlaws win at Fremont Speedway, and two top ten finishes at the Knoxville Nationals.”
      “I would also like to thank Champion Racing Oil, they have been racing with me for the past eight years and I can’t thank them enough for all their support and I look forward to working with them in the future,” said Kemenah. Also many thanks to all of our partners with Hunter Racing, Maxim Chassis, Kistler Racing Engines, JRC Transportation, JLT, DKW Transport, Bonnell’s Rod Shop, Mark Burch, Real Racing Wheels, Factory Kahne Shocks, Top Flight Wings, FSR Radiators, Brilex and KSE Racing Products.
      “In closing, I would like to thank my brother Brian Kemenah for all his hard work for the past four years,” says Kemenah. “Brian is one of the best crew chiefs in the business and I can’t tell you how much he has helped me during the past four seasons and we had a hell of a run. I also have to thank everyone that is associated with this team, good help is hard to find and when we had extra help it was always top quality.”
      Chad will be looking for a ride for the 2019 season and can be contacted at 419-348-2222. We look forward to seeing everyone at the track again in 2019.

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter: Starts Jan, 31st, 2019
      2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
      50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
      2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
      2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
      2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

To be fair I think they finished right about where most everyone guessed they would with how strong the all stars were this year.
        2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

So is it true the Hunter team is selling everything and out of the race game?

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
            Unless someone has some inside information there is nothing to indicate that they are selling out per Kemenah's press release.

Comment

https://twitter.com/sprintfun/status...670185984?s=21

Hmmmm “heard they may be ridin low next year.”

Comment

Best luck to Chad on getting a new ride.
                He has been a consistant driver.
                Maybe even do well in the new FAST series if not on all star trail.
                If the low rider gets the ride, wish him well. He has had a bad last couple of years with ride and injury.

Comment

That's a downgrade. Blaney hasn't had success since George passed. if I remember correctly he has only won at attica once in the #55 and I think 2 wins in the #4 from western pa all local shows. If the 10H plans to run the ascoc then I think he's going to miss kemenah. He must want to win more races instead of finishing good every race.

Comment

Originally posted by mudinmybeer View Post
                    That's a downgrade. Blaney hasn't had success since George passed. if I remember correctly he has only won at attica once in the #55 and I think 2 wins in the #4 from western pa all local shows. If the 10H plans to run the ascoc then I think he's going to miss kemenah. He must want to win more races instead of finishing good every race.
                    Well lets not get on Blaney to hard especially when you think about how Chad was before he got into that Hunter car. He wasn't doing that well either and surprisingly he found his way back to form. Maybe the same can be said about Blaney as well. Think he is a very capable driver and needs to find the right car and team just like anybody else. Take for instance Paul McMahon and not being able to drive for several years and this year he seemed to find the right team that fits what he does while somebody else gets into his old car and is doing quite well in it at the end of this season.

Think some are jumping the gun a little bit about this rumor as well right now. Let's wait and see what happens.

Comment

I've heard this for weeks now

Comment

Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post

I've heard this for weeks now
                        I have as well.
                        2018 RACE COUNTER: 49

Volusia - 3, Attica - 12, Atomic - 4, Wayne County - 10, Mansfield - 3, Hilltop - 1, Waynesfield - 3, Eldora - 6, Sharon - 2, Thunder Mountain - 1, Fremont - 2, Montpelier - 2

Comment

Hunter Racing tweeted a list of accomplishments, along with “time to retire the 10H”
                          Welp.

Comment

Fair enough. It’s expensive to own and field a car and can’t expect someone to do it forever. Glad they were able to have some success while doing it!

Comment

Glad when you are twitterless that someone gave info.
                              It was a very sharp team.
                              Enjoyed watching them.

Comment

Working...
                              X