X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Outlook 10/26-10/27

Weekend Highlights
    -
    Heading into the twilight of the season here as Halloween approaches, Ohio only has two races on the docket. Moler Raceway Park kicks off action this Friday with the season finale for the Ohio Thunder Racesaver 305 sprints traveling in for action. From what I've seen, this series may become a staple at both Moler and 35 Raceway Park next season. The regular show will also be on the docket and with their points championship wrapped up, everyone will be gunning for the win. Moler does still have one more event on the cards for the year after this event.

-Atomic Speedway continues on the Ohio racing action with a $2500 to win Late Model, $1200 to win Modifieds, & $500 to win Sport Mods on the card. With cold weather approaching, the gates will swing open earlier and the racing will start earlier as well. All Gates open at 12:00pm, Drivers Meeting at 2:45pm, Hot Laps at 3:00pm. The admission is $12 for the event and with only 3 classes on the card you should be out of the cold before it gets dark with the early start time.

-With little action going on in Ohio, some may want to venture further west in search of a good show. This weekend is Montpelier Motor Speedway's Monster Mash. I love the name of the event and I highly recommend getting to Montpelier at some point for anyone. The show feaures some of the top Modifieds in the state of Indiana, as well as Super Streets, Thunder Cars, Compacts, and Waynesfield rules Tough Trucks. Not to mention, the event T-Shirts for this race are really neat.

Weekend Plans
    -I get all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out this Friday, but at least I have dirtvision subscription for the month. I'll be watching Port Royal's Tuscarora 50 weekend with the Outlaws and lots of college football as I heal and eat jello.
    • October 26th
      • Moler Raceway Park – Modifieds, 305 Sprints, Sport mods, compacts, enduro
    • October 27th
      • Atomic Speedway – Late Models, Modifieds, Sport Modifieds

2018 Race Counter: 24
    Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

GT. thanks again.
    Good luck with your surgery, not a fun thing.
    Hope you have ice and pain killers.
    Dont over do it.

Comment

Good luck with your oral surgery, GT. You're smart getting all 4 wisdom teeth removed while you're young. Follow the doctor's instructions when you get home and you'll do fine. No Buckeye game this week. Maybe Georgia Tech will be on TV.

Comment

Good eye on Montpelier. I haven't been to the Monster Mash but I've heard good things. It was rained out last year. The year before they had 61 mods and 30 cars in SS, Thunder and FwD.
        Over 155 cars total if you like variety and car counts it will be a good show.

As for Georgia Tech they played last night. Triple Option Thursday apparently had a good ring. They won.

Comment

Moler canceled and Atomic PPD to November 3rd.
          TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Florence had show and canceled Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
            X