Lucas Oil and WoO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Oil and WoO

I was able to watch both series in action this year for late models several times.

I really felt the Lucas Oil late model racing was much better. They had higher car counts and more well known drivers. Now I am not putting in the FL races.

I really would pick Lucas over WoO , what do others think?

Would Lucas ever venture into a Sprint car series?

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post

Would Lucas ever venture into a Sprint car series?
    they already have. Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour

2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 - (5)-Attica, (3)-Ocala, (3)-Mansfield, (3)-Sharon, (3)-Wayne Co., (2)-Volusia, (2)-Waynsfield, (2)-Atomic, (2)-Williams Grove, (2)-Port Royal, (2)-Eldora, (1)-Fremont, (2)-Outlaw (NY), (1)-Stateline (NY), (1)-Weedsport, (1)-Plymouth-WI, (1)-Lernerville, (1)-Plymouth-IN, (1)-Dirt Oval @ Route 66, (1)-Chicagoland, (1)-Eriez, (1)-PPMS, (1)-Lebanon Valley (1)-Angell Park, (1)-Jackson Motorplex, (1)-Knoxville, (1)-34 Raceway, (1)-Lincoln (PA), (1)-Grandview, (1)-Susquhanna, (1) Selinsgrove: (12-Rain Outs)
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

I should have stated 410 sprints as to my understanding ASCS was 360s and my bad did not remember as Lucas.

Comment

Not a late model expert, but I think it’s pretty clear Lucas Oil has always had better quality up and down the field. Every so often the WoO has the top team, but from 1-10 the quality has always been better with Lucas Oil.

Comment

I really liked the Lucas races this year.

I remember when it was Hav a tampa and Renegade Stars were the main contenders.

Comment

Things will shake up little this year possibly. Format I prefer outlaws. Hate fastest on pole of everything format like Lucas does.

Comment

I feel like to gap between a top notch outlaw team and a local 410 team has grown over the past 5 years.

Comment

The one thing any big sanction does it protects its members so comes up with ways to put them up front.
                People pay to see the big guys run. The series dont want a local to win over their members. It is just a money fact.
                They got to keep the members relevent or soon the series has no members.

That is why there are provisionals and such.

Fast guy on pole has protected members from bad heat races.

Comment

I think the All Star format is good for the most part.

Had some very exciting all star races this year.

Comment

And that Bulls54t right there is why they won't get my money anymore. Went to Attica 1 time they were there, 7 cars in a heat & they start Bloomquist on the pole & people were clapping when he won & I said you people clap for that s54t.

Comment

Lucas Oil is the better series through and through I don't think there is much argument against that. I think the WoO Late Models offer a little bit more of a chance for a local team to win. They're like the All Stars to the WoO Sprints IMO.
                      2018 Race Counter: 24
                      Atomic (1), Attica (7), Mansfield (3), Wayne Co. (2), Fremont (3), Montpelier (2), Eldora (1), Waynesfield (1), Kokomo (1), Limaland (1), 35 Raceway (1), Gas City (1)

Comment

Originally posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
                        And that Bulls54t right there is why they won't get my money anymore. Went to Attica 1 time they were there, 7 cars in a heat & they start Bloomquist on the pole & people were clapping when he won & I said you people clap for that s54t.
                        Hahaha. They'll never get your money again because a certain driver started on the pole of a heat race? I bet you're fun at parties.

Comment

I'll never understand people complaining about certain series formats. One of the dumbest complaints is, "Oh the World of Outlaws always let their drivers start at the front and they always win."
                          No, the format rewards you for being fast and the Outlaws are the fastest because they are the best in the world. Obviously its fun to watch a local driver give the outlaws a run for their money but as a fan I don't want to see them handed an advantage to do so. Don't want to start at the back? Then qualify better or pass some cars in your heat. Can't pass cars in your heat? Tough ****, get faster.

I've watched Gravel, Sweet, and Haudenschild put on some awesome heat races this year too.

Comment

Originally posted by SAF92 View Post

Hahaha. They'll never get your money again because a certain driver started on the pole of a heat race? I bet you're fun at parties.
                            I,ve partied with John many a time.He's a million laughs.And a very knowledgeable race fan.

Comment

Just said didn't like theirs, thought all has better format. Your correct the fast cars are gonna be up front and seen locals make it there, but I still like a minor invert. By your account we might as well pay them how they qualified

Comment

Working...
                              X