2019 All-Stars (ASCoC) Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racemak View Post
    What is a "get off my lawn" post, DirtRacer. My strategy worked. The Movers and Packers are gone from the board. I guess they got off my lawn. And yours.
    you spoke to soon

Comment

Rich Farmer Thank you very much for the info and for your years of work at Fremont

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp View Post
        Well...really bummed to hear about Waynesfield and was hoping it was a typo on the Speedweek schedule. Also, I thought maybe they'd get over it with the Fremont BS, but Tony wants to hold a grudge...so be it. The series is suffering by snubbing the "Home of the All Stars" but whatever. What do I know...
        Suffering? The series just arguably had their most successful season ever haha.

Comment

Figured I would mention it in this thread too since it is AllStar related. Cory Eliason and Rudeen Racing will be full time All Stars per a team press release. It says they are competing for the title.

Not sure if it's true but saw someone in another site state Spenser Bayston is in the 70 Pete Grove car. If that's the case then we could have 2 more young guns racing for the title again like this past year. Will be interesting to see who else decides to go full time

Comment

I wonder if Jac is gonna run local/regional or try ASCoC again.
            2019 Race Counter: 3
            Attica (1), Fremont (1), Lawrenceburg (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
              I wonder if Jac is gonna run local/regional or try ASCoC again.
              Saw on Facebook they were looking for sponsorship and marketing partners. I would say it would depend on what sponsorship they are able to find.

Comment

Brock Zearfoss to drive the Pete Grove 70 car and run with All Stars. Not sure what Dave Blaney will be doing now

Comment

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
                  Brock Zearfoss to drive the Pete Grove 70 car and run with All Stars. Not sure what Dave Blaney will be doing now
                  Just saw that too. Not sure where the person on hoseheads got their info on Bayston. I looked at his twitter page and their was no mention of moving from the 39. Zearfross is a good pick up and a great driver for the all Stars but like you, I wonder what Dave Blaney will be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
                    Hopefully it last the entire year for Brock because I think he will be a great addition to the All-Stars full-time.

Seems whenever the PG70 is at home the drivers don't last that long or the money seems to run out.

Dave had the team based in his own shop in NC so got to think that Blaney is looking to put his own team together once again and hit the road. Hopefully Ryan chips in or gets some of his sponsors to help Dave along the way.
                    2019 Race Counter: 7
                    All-Stars: 5
                    World of Outlaws: 2
                    Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
                    Rain: 1

Comment

Just saw on speed sport that Bayston is driving for Grove as well. 2 car operation? I know that Zearfross has equipment so maybe bringing stist to the table?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
                        Just saw on speed sport that Bayston is driving for Grove as well. 2 car operation? I know that Zearfross has equipment so maybe bringing stist to the table?
                        Zearfross likely bringing his sponsors as well like when he took over the destiny car.
                        2019 Race Counter: 7
                        All-Stars: 5
                        World of Outlaws: 2
                        Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
                        Rain: 1

Comment

Like I mentioned on the other thread seems a someone named Counts is putting up a lot of backing for these teams this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

Zearfross likely bringing his sponsors as well like when he took over the destiny car.
                            Most likely and the same goes for Bayston. The person who is supposed to be a partner in this at least for Bayston, is someone named Wes Counts. Did a quick google search and it looks like he is an owner of Wesco company. Fortune 500 company. Website States it does industrial, electrical, communication MRO & OEM, construction materials, supply chain & logistics. Several companies under their investor banner. Stock price currently at $49.93 as of last reporting.

Looked up his twitter account and he is aformer QB at Mid Tennessee State, and has a Jason Johnson 41 on his icon

Comment

I could see Dave Blaney bringing sponsors and going to the KKR #9 team. Or staying with the 70 car and being a 3 car team? Will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by outlawdan View Post
                                I could see Dave Blaney bringing sponsors and going to the KKR #9 team. Or staying with the 70 car and being a 3 car team? Will be interesting.
                                I can't imagine either of those scenarios coming true. I'd imagine probably going to another team with more of a regional/true outlaw schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X