2019 All-Star Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
    On a seperate note. What all star event are you most excited about within the state and outside of the state?

Within the state it’s close for me between the Dean Knittel Memorial at Atomic and the Speedweek finale at Wayne County. I think its really a chance for these two tracks to really have a premier event. I’d imagine around 50 cars at WCS and 40s for Atomic’s Dean Knittel. Should be tough fields at each too.

Outside of the state I’m most excited for the Dirt Classic. The one thing that’s really hurt that event in my opinion is that an all star couldn’t win the provisional at Attica due to the schedule always conflicting. There’s very very little chance I’ll be there but I’m excited to see the growth of this event with having the all stars at the track rather than at a competing event.
    Got to say those events you mentioned within the state and still like the two days shows such as at Attica ... would add the Tusky 50 as well especially knowing it is 52,000 to win ... great event for the all-stars to bad it didn't work out for them last season of getting it in under their banner.

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      On a seperate note. What all star event are you most excited about within the state and outside of the state?

Within the state it’s close for me between the Dean Knittel Memorial at Atomic and the Speedweek finale at Wayne County. I think its really a chance for these two tracks to really have a premier event. I’d imagine around 50 cars at WCS and 40s for Atomic’s Dean Knittel. Should be tough fields at each too.

Outside of the state I’m most excited for the Dirt Classic. The one thing that’s really hurt that event in my opinion is that an all star couldn’t win the provisional at Attica due to the schedule always conflicting. There’s very very little chance I’ll be there but I’m excited to see the growth of this event with having the all stars at the track rather than at a competing event.
      Agree with the Knittel memorial. Two day show at Atomic, only one support class per day! The speedweek shows at Mansfield and Muskingham have my attention as well. Out of state, hard to look past the Tusky 50. Also curious to see what kind of car count they get for the Thursday show in Virginia.
      TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Originally posted by TheAMain View Post

Agree with the Knittel memorial. Two day show at Atomic, only one support class per day! The speedweek shows at Mansfield and Muskingham have my attention as well. Out of state, hard to look past the Tusky 50. Also curious to see what kind of car count they get for the Thursday show in Virginia.
        Really like the one support class per day. I like support classes but it seems Atomic in the past has gone a bit over board with them. I like the track and the racing but it seems out of all the tracks the tend to be the least "efficient" one. Still support them and go, but glad they are taking a step in the right direction.

Also happy for WCS getting more races. Past few years that track gets racier and better each time I go there. Actually hoping to get back to lernerville this year. Great track but haven't been able to get there the past couple years

Comment

Ryan Smith to drive the Heffner 27 in PA. He was in the McGhee 11 much of last year with the All Stars. Not sure if the 11 will be with the All Stars again this year or not but could be a possible ride for maybe Kemenah, Blaney, another driver in the region.

Comment

McGee posted on Indiana Open Wheel he was returning to All Stars.Did not name a driver.

Comment

The ASCoC schedule has a perfect mix of tracks to prepare someone for the Outlaws, and Macedo proved that if you show your talent in this series, you can get an Outlaw ride. You could not do this a few years back when Mr. Webb was running the show.

Comment

Update on the Jim Ford date at Fremont. Will be 9/20-9/21. September is gonna be a big money month in Ohio with Dirt Classic, Jacobs, Knittel, Ford, 4 Crowns.
                2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

Working...
                X