2019 World of Outlaws Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 World of Outlaws Schedule

Looks like they just posted the schedule for Outlaws for 2019. Pretty much status quo for our region, not sure about any of the other regions. Some of the dates may have been moved around a little bit for various reasons but some of the events around here include the #Letsracetwo at Eldora May 10 & 11 which is always a great event and one of my favorites. Lawrenceburg still on Memorial day which is close by and I will probably try to make it to whether it is for the Outlaws or for a USAC race.

Looks like they are going to Knoxville mid June and doing the Jackson Nationals late June as well. Might make a trip to either of these races

Of course Brad Doty Classic at Attica on July 16 followed by Kings Royal weekend 17, 18, and 19. Silver Cup after that on the following Tuesday which is a great race.

Eldora again for 4Crown weekend 9/27 which is the last Ohio race this year so looks like no #lastcallforthemall weekend for Eldora this year at least for the Outlaws. Kind of a let down for me because my favorite event all year for years used to be the Sprintacular those years that they had the All Stars (410 sprints) NRA Sprint Invaders (360) Boss (Non-wing). It was always a great event with a great car count and the night of racing. Still remember Jac and Hannigan Finishing half a car length away from each other in 2013 & Rico Ripping it on the cushion in 2014. Some of those Boss races were awesome as well with 4-5 guys battling for the lead.

Might try to make the Port Royal Date this year which is Oct 25 & 26. World Finals Nov 7-9. Total of 92races on their schedule and hoping for much drier weather this year for all tracks.

http://www.woosprint.com/schedule

Rinse, Wash, & Repeat.
    2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
      Rinse, Wash, & Repeat.
      Yep, copy and paste from last year. Same with the late
      model schedule.

Comment

They did add Muskingum to pair with Wayne county’s race and a two day show at Sharon late in year. So a couple Ohio shows added in. Regarding the late Models that is.
        2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

Working...
        X