BOSS at Oakshade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtRacefan View Post
    There is no way that place is safe for a sprint car race as a fan or driver. The catch fence is held together with chicken wire.
    I'm an Oakshade fan and I'll take my chances. Dodging deer on the Ohio Turnpike after the race, that's dangerous. It's thrilling on a Road King and I never wear a helmet in Ohio. At turnpike speeds, it won't save your life if you crash.

Comment

Sorry Denny I stand corrected. For a special show tracks do charge a little more but what I was getting at is Montpelier charges more for the sanction its self when it is just a regular show & ya gotta remember that Aaron don't charge a fee for them to come in, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
        Sorry Denny I stand corrected. For a special show tracks do charge a little more but what I was getting at is Montpelier charges more for the sanction its self when it is just a regular show & ya gotta remember that Aaron don't charge a fee for them to come in, right ?
        Just keeping my eye on ya John.Have a merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post

I'm an Oakshade fan and I'll take my chances. Dodging deer on the Ohio Turnpike after the race, that's dangerous. It's thrilling on a Road King and I never wear a helmet in Ohio. At turnpike speeds, it won't save your life if you crash.
          Your last sentence may be the most uninformed & inaccurate thing I've ever read

Comment

Working...
          X