2019 Attica/Fremont Championship Series (AFCS) Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Attica/Fremont Championship Series (AFCS) Season Thread

Just saw on Facebook that the Attica Fremont Championship Series (AFCS) has been announced. Partners are Baugmann Auto Group, Kistler Racing Products, and All Pro Cylinder Heads.

As stated in prior threads, series will feature 410 & 305 with first race at Attica for 410 on April 12, Fremont April 13. Total of 9 races at each track with 7 double header weekends.

Duane Hancock is series director and the website is www.afcssprints.com

Good luck, Mr. Hancock. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Carrying on a good idea that has lasted a decade deserves some applause. I hope it all works out.
    ~~ Connect with me on LinkedIn ~~
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bryanautullo

Comment

So is this gonna shut down the F A S T series..

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
        So is this gonna shut down the F A S T series..
        The FAST series was sold by Rich Farmer to Aaron Fry recently. FAST is becoming a completely different entity than it used to be, no longer focusing on just Fremont/Attica/NW Ohio.

Comment

I think it’s good that there will still be that extra boost of money for the Fremont Attica locals at the end of the year.
          2019 Race Counter: 0

Comment

Weekly sprint car racing (410 & 305) at Attica and Fremont is all that matters. Anything that takes cars and fans away from weekly racing at those two tracks, I will avoid like the plague.

Comment

Working...
            X