No announcement yet.

Fans Making The Decisions?????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Making The Decisions?????????????

Why not have the paying customers nave their say in what classes they pay for each week?
    2019 Race Counter - Total 16 + (rainouts- 13) Atomic-1, Attica-4, Eldora-3, Fremont-3, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield- 2, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Last edited by Racechasser; January 7th, 2019, 01:09 PM.
    2019 Race Counter - Total 16 + (rainouts- 13) Atomic-1, Attica-4, Eldora-3, Fremont-3, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield- 2, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

I know many will dissagree with me, but for you older fans that were there back in the day, think hard and remember what it was like then? I love Fremont Speedway and they need to get back with the All Stars and it needs to happen NOW!!!

Comment

The new track thing with Attica is great, but the All Stars need to be back!!! Think of your Fans Fremont commitee. It's your JOB!

Comment

Originally posted by Racechasser View Post
          Fremont Speedway needs to get back to where they were in the mid 90's. The All Stars need to be back as a part of the tradition of this track. Going with an only weekly deal is not going to keep this thing going anymore. Wake up!
          I agree. Not sure where this new “ 5 man Board “ is getting their expert advice from, but I give them 2-3 years before it implodes. I am shocked there are no All Star events there in 2019. Just an opinion, but willing to bet on it.

Comment

Why not have the paying customers nave their say in what classes they pay for each week?
            Fans do help make the decision of classes.

If you don't like what they offer you go some place else, but if you like what they offer then you attend.
            2019 Race Counter: 19
            Tracks: Attica (3), Bubba (3), Eldora (5), Fremont (1), Mansfield (1), Sharon (1), Volusia (4), Wayne County (1).
            DirtVision: 15.
            Speedshift: 20.
            Rain: Way to many to even count already!!

Comment

Fremont has great sprint car racing every week. Support your local speedway. Support weekly racing.

Comment

You could become a promoter and run whatever you want.

Comment

Why 4 separate posts by 1 guy all in a row and not just make it 1 post...just saying...

Comment

I would say that we do have a say in where our money goes when we buy a ticket. Depending on what classes are racing and what sanctioning body is listed on that night tells the promoter what they need to know. Plus I am sure they are looking in the stands to see what each person does when a different class takes the field.

As far as the All Stars at Fremont go in your other posts, I would admit that I probably will not attend a race a Fremont until they do get an All Star or Outlaw race. And again I know that is anti "support your local track" blah blah blah but as I have stated before myself and a lot of people that come to the track do not have a local track. When you have to travel 1.5hrs to each track that is not local. A number of people I know from the Central Ohio area will not go to a race unless it is Outlaws or All Stars just because it is more bang for their buck. Now the track has to evaluate risk versus reward. Is paying for the All Stars profitable enough for them to have a race there or are they fine and content with the way things are now.

Comment

Curious the 5 man board at Fremont did not include a woman. There are a lot of women in racing sponsoring and promoting. They have a different view and see ideas that bring people in especially other women and families.

Comment

I know many will dissagree with me, but for you older fans that were there back in the day, think hard and remember what it was like then? I love Fremont Speedway and they need to get back with the All Stars and it needs to happen NOW!!!
                        The ASCoC schedule was released before the board of directors was formed. Its 100 days until the season begins. Let's give the new management a chance.

Comment

I find the board after all stars bs considering what was said here earlier a month ago and announcement after season farmer out. That deal was in works for some time I'm assuming

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post

The ASCoC schedule was released before the board of directors was formed. Its 100 days until the season begins. Let's give the new management a chance.
                            Isn't going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post

The formal announcement of the new Board was recently, but the appointment of Ryan Schiets was months ago, and I have e mails from him dated late September, which discusses the future in vague terms. He purported to want the All Stars then, and now, more than 3 months later, nothing. So, the Ascoc schedule came out after the promotional changes. Something’s not quite right with all of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X