Joey Saldana running Fast?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Saldana running Fast?

Just saw a post on Facebook saying Joey Saldana is going to be in Jamie Miller's 6 car running for the FAST title. He&m Saw and FAST signs are the sponsors

Just saw that too. Holy cow that’s a huge boost to FAST this year. Also, I think that’s really a good fit for him if they can’t afford to run the all stars.
    2019 Race Counter: 3
    Attica (1), Fremont (1), Lawrenceburg (1)

Comment

Saw the same thing on Twitter, FAST Series has since retweeted it. Also mentioned Joey running a #17 HE&M Saw car at other select events, including The Knoxville Nationals.
      TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
        Just saw that too. Holy cow that’s a huge boost to FAST this year. Also, I think that’s really a good fit for him if they can’t afford to run the all stars.
        Shows they currently plan to run 30 races including the Knoxville Nationals. Not sure how many FAST races that are scheduled but might see him running some All Star races in Ohio and Maybe Kings Royal. Said maybe additional races if more sponsorship is found

Comment

Most recent available FAST schedule has 18 races with 3 still TBA.
          TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Joey Saldana Racing
            @JS17Racing
            3h

The Brownsburg Bullet is back! For 2019, Joey will be teaming up with Jamie Miller of Ohio to run the FAST Championship Series carrying the Miller family #6 livery.

2019 Race Counter: 7
            All-Stars: 5
            World of Outlaws: 2
            Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
            Rain: 1

Comment

Joey Saldana Racing
              @JS17Racing
              3h

In addition, Joey will be sporting the #17 HE&M Saw scheme for select events as well - including the 59th Annual Knoxville Nationals presented by Casey’s General Stores! Joey plans to run around 30+ races this year - with more possible when more sponsorship is acquired.

Comment

Joey Saldana
                @JoeySaldana
                1h

Thank you @jamie_miller6 @FASTSIGNS @hemsaw @cmnuke @Beltline1871M @NeRDRacer and @AFIPowder for putting this all together in such a short time #blessed #imissracing

Joey Saldana
                @JoeySaldana
                1h

It is truly an honor to represent @hemsaw for the 9th year in my racing career they have been a loyal supporter of mine and I am proud to represent them on the track and in the shop made

Comment

Maybe Joey will be at the ARP in March. It would be smart for him to get some track time before the FAST races on April 6&7. April 7th is a Sunday. I hope its warm and sunny at Waynesfield.

Comment

Nice looking car.

Comment

Joey will be on Buckeye Speed Zone this evening. The show begins at 6pm on 99.1 FM.

Comment

Originally posted by racemak View Post
                        Joey will be on Buckeye Speed Zone this evening. The show begins at 6pm on 99.1 FM.
                        Thanks for the heads-up. Should be a good listen

Comment

Working...
                        X