Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow Thursday AccuWeather says for Thursday

Comment

As of now, Attica may want to take their Sat. rain date and utilize it early. Weather Underground is saying Sat. will be much better and drier, still early in the week tho?
      2019 Race Counter - Total 6 + (rainouts- 7) Attica-2, Eldora-2, Fremont-1, Waynesfield- 1

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

It's Ohio.....

Comment

Looks very promising with the latest weather forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
            Looks very promising with the latest weather forecast.
            What weather forecast are you looking at? The grounds are still very wet along with possibly 12 hours of rain on Thursday (30% or higher from 6am-6pm) and several spots on Friday.

Now if the wind continues, sun comes out after all the rain you might have a chance for Saturday, but I am not that high of hope for Friday.

Not trying to be a downer here, but dont look at your 10 day forecast and all the days or chances of rain the next 10 days.
            2019 Race Counter: 7
            All-Stars: 5
            World of Outlaws: 2
            Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
            Rain: 1

Comment

When I checked my weather at the time I posted it looked promising for Friday and even better for Saturday.
              Unfortunately it does give me pictures of the grounds.

Comment

When I checked my weather at the time I posted it looked promising for Friday and even better for Saturday.
                Unfortunately it does not give me pictures of the grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
                  Unfortunately it does not give me pictures of the grounds.
                  Sorry wasn't getting on you at all if that is how it sounded, but was curious what weather app you was looking at because it was way differently than mine.

Then just throwing in how much rain/a little snow we got last weekend and we are now just starting to dry up.

Hoping for Friday, but will gladly take Saturday at this point especially with the weather forecast for next week already not looking that good.
                  2019 Race Counter: 7
                  All-Stars: 5
                  World of Outlaws: 2
                  Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
                  Rain: 1

Comment

Working...
                  X