Ohio Forecast Average is clear☀️ Sun thru Thurs
      Friday and Saturdays
      ​​​​​​​💧☔⚡💧☔⚡💧☂️💧⚡☔

Comment

Well, let’s hope the 26th is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
          Well, let’s hope the 26th is better.
          Sure doesn't look that good if you like looking ahead to a extended forecast. If you look at the 10 day forecast it is suppose to rain 9 of those days at some point. The smallest amount is 30% so who knows for sure what might happen, but that isn't a good forecast whether or not it isn't raining Friday/Saturday just for the tracks to dry out, parking lots to dry out, etc...

Was really hoping to get the all-star shows in at Attica and I believe they would of had a awesome turnout (50+ 410's) with both teams and fans coming to Attica and packing the place.
          2019 Race Counter: 20
          Tracks: Attica (3), Bubba (3), Eldora (5), Fremont (1), Mansfield (1), Sharon (1), Volusia (4), Waynesfield (1), Wayne County (1).
          DirtVision: 23.
          Speedshift: 20.
          Rain: Way to many to even count already!!

Comment

Mother Nature has other plans for us this Holiday weekend. Not sure what they're gonna be, I always go racing on Easter Weekend?
            2019 Race Counter - Total 22 + (rainouts- 13) Atomic-1, Attica-4, Eldora-8, Fremont-3, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield-3, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Originally posted by DirtRacer42 View Post

Sure doesn't look that good if you like looking ahead to a extended forecast. If you look at the 10 day forecast it is suppose to rain 9 of those days at some point. The smallest amount is 30% so who knows for sure what might happen, but that isn't a good forecast whether or not it isn't raining Friday/Saturday just for the tracks to dry out, parking lots to dry out, etc...

Was really hoping to get the all-star shows in at Attica and I believe they would of had a awesome turnout (50+ 410's) with both teams and fans coming to Attica and packing the place.
              I wouldn't look too far ahead on a forecast in April here in Ohio. Heck a few weeks ago if you looked 5 days in the future everything looked good but then got worst as the days went. This time of year the weather always seems to be 30-50% chance of rain each day past a certain point.

Selfishly I'm glad for once that rain postponed a show. Wasn't able to make it this weekend to Attica and was pretty bummed about it. Next Friday I'm able to attend. For once thank you mother nature. That might be enough to make her stop knowing she made someone happy.

Comment

Rain is winning all over 🌧🌧🌧🌨🌨🌨

Comment

Weather for this coming weekend looks quite promising.
                  🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post

I wouldn't look too far ahead on a forecast in April here in Ohio. Heck a few weeks ago if you looked 5 days in the future everything looked good but then got worst as the days went. This time of year the weather always seems to be 30-50% chance of rain each day past a certain point.

Selfishly I'm glad for once that rain postponed a show. Wasn't able to make it this weekend to Attica and was pretty bummed about it. Next Friday I'm able to attend. For once thank you mother nature. That might be enough to make her stop knowing she made someone happy.
                    Well it ended up being what they predicted and just a sneak peek and it doesn't look that good the next 10 days either with all the chances of rain in the area.
                    2019 Race Counter: 20
                    Tracks: Attica (3), Bubba (3), Eldora (5), Fremont (1), Mansfield (1), Sharon (1), Volusia (4), Waynesfield (1), Wayne County (1).
                    DirtVision: 23.
                    Speedshift: 20.
                    Rain: Way to many to even count already!!

Comment

Working...
                    X