No announcement yet.

Weekend Outlook 5/3-5/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok every once in a while I do feel a little bit bad for Limaland.....

Comment

I feel for the local race fans who rarely see races at Limaland.

Comment

Yep checked the weather it's raining day of event is the only weather forecast that counts.

Comment

Attica has had to cancel again
          2019 Race Counter - Total 7 + (rainouts- 7) Attica-2, Eldora-3, Fremont-1, Waynesfield- 1

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Hilltop Millersburg just cancelled per Facebook.

Comment

Today is another washout. What about tomorrow? Fremont, Wayne County, and Oakshade have events. Here's an optimistic prediction. There's a 25% chance that one of those 3 tracks will race. My (imaginary) money is on Fremont. Oakshade's parking lot will be way too soft to use. Ditto for WCS. There's enough paved parking at Fremont for them to race. See ya'll at Fremont, or wherever there's a race.

Comment

I think Fremont will be able to get the show in barring another barrage of rain. Also, Moler Raceway Park cancelled as well. Raceway 7 is still on as of now I believe.
                2019 Race Counter: 8
                Attica (3), Butler (1), Fremont (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Wayne Co. (1)

Comment

Fremont and Wayne County both updating they are going to try everything to get a race in.

Comment

Headed to Lernerville. Fingers Crossed!!!
                    2019 Race Counter: 3
                    Port Royal (1); Attica (1); Waynesfield (1)

Comment

Looks like Atomic has cancelled this weekend.

Comment

Just saw Outlaws & All Stars cancelled. Dirt vision subscription is somewhat looking bad now the past 3weekends.

On the bright side of things I have to put down sod in my backyard on Monday. That will probably guarantee dryness the next month since the time I could use rain to save on the water bill, it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
                          Just saw Outlaws & All Stars cancelled. Dirt vision subscription is somewhat looking bad now the past 3weekends.

On the bright side of things I have to put down sod in my backyard on Monday. That will probably guarantee dryness the next month since the time I could use rain to save on the water bill, it won't.
                          Should have put it in 3 weeks ago because the grass would be dark green and 2 foot tall by now -- HaHaHa.

The bad thing is with all this rain it has cut into my things I need to get done outside as well so hopefully when it does start drying up and getting nice it doesn't effect by racing schedule with having to stay home and get caught back up with things to do around the house.
                          2019 Race Counter: 7
                          All-Stars: 5
                          World of Outlaws: 2
                          Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
                          Rain: 1

Comment

Fremont just fell victim to cancellation. Will we ever race again in Ohio?
                            2019 Race Counter - Total 7 + (rainouts- 7) Attica-2, Eldora-3, Fremont-1, Waynesfield- 1

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

Oakshade cancelled

Comment

Sharon and Wayne County still on. Wayne County to update around noon.

Comment

Working...
                                X