American Ethanol Late Model Tour Dates at Atomic Cancelled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Ethanol Late Model Tour Dates at Atomic Cancelled

Per Atomic's facebook page the May 11th AELMT date and the Fall 50 AELMT dates have been cancelled by mutual agreement with the series. Wish these regional series would stay regional instead of biting off more than they can chew. As much as I like branching out, Chillicothe is a long hall for a northern Ohio team let alone a Northern Michigan team. I'd presume that the series wanted it to be show up points not full points. However, this is only my speculation.

Below is the quote from Atomic's facebook announcement resulting in the cancellation, they covered the fall 50 in a seperate comment. Below the original post.

Our previously scheduled American Ethanol Late Model event has been mutually cancelled by series and track officials due to rules & points issues that have not been able to be resolved. More information regarding the American Ethanol event can be found via the series press release which should be available soon.
    2019 Race Counter: 8
    Attica (3), Butler (1), Fremont (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Wayne Co. (1)

Well that is disappointing. I was looking forward to going to Atomic next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by JK47 View Post
      Well that is disappointing. I was looking forward to going to Atomic next Saturday.
      I wasn’t planning on being there but I feel that would be a well attended event for them for both cars and fans.
      2019 Race Counter: 8
      Attica (3), Butler (1), Fremont (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Wayne Co. (1)

Comment

Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post
        Per Atomic's facebook page the May 11th AELMT date and the Fall 50 AELMT dates have been cancelled by mutual agreement with the series. Wish these regional series would stay regional instead of biting off more than they can chew. As much as I like branching out, Chillicothe is a long hall for a northern Ohio team let alone a Northern Michigan team. I'd presume that the series wanted it to be show up points not full points. However, this is only my speculation.

Below is the quote from Atomic's facebook announcement resulting in the cancellation, they covered the fall 50 in a seperate comment. Below the original post.
        Kinda reminds me of the old school pro wrestling territory days. Have read a few books on a few of them & the one thing that they all did was over expand. A lot of them were getting syndicated television deals & wanted to expand into more markets thinking more territory = more money. They ended up losing money because those new territories didn't produce the same money & they were not in the original territory enough to regain the money. Fast forward a few decades & Vince McMahon buys almost all for pennies on the dollar & makes his promotion the main promotion of the country.

Comment

Tires tires tires. Ump not run down there and ethanol series ump. Force whole lotta locals to buy hoosiers LM tires

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
            Tires tires tires. Ump not run down there and ethanol series ump. Force whole lotta locals to buy hoosiers LM tires
            Good point along with forcing teams that travel with the series to go along way to race for probably normal purse/to win prize as their regular local series does.
            2019 Race Counter: 7
            All-Stars: 5
            World of Outlaws: 2
            Tracks: Bubba (3), Volusia (4).
            Rain: 1

Comment

All ethanol races last season were 4k to win 400 start minimum. They started as primarily a Mich based series that touched northern Ohio Indy and Illinois but branching out more last year and more this year

Comment

Working...
              X