Kyle Larson Dq @ Ascoc Race Last Night Mid Main Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Larson Dq @ Ascoc Race Last Night Mid Main Event

During red flag they said Kyle Larson was recieving signals telling arguably the best sprint car driver in the world where to drive. He was immediately disqualified. Mind blowing moment. No telling if it was actually Billy Balogs crew chief in a Kyle Larson shirt laughing hysterically as he walked away. What a fu cking joke the all stars are. I legit cannot believe what i saw last night, or last week, or back to Jac at Attica. Make it up as they go.
    2018 Race Count 14.5 : Mansfield (2) , Lawrenceburg (1) , Attica (8) , Wayne County (2) , Waynesfield (1) , Skyline (.5)

That stuff goes on all the time, kinda odd DQ. Wonder if way of "making up for Stewart issue" by DQ another prominent star.

Comment

This isn't the first time this has happened with Larson this year!

His crew and from what Blake Anderson stated that a crew guy for Larson was in a area he wasn't allowed to be at whether it was on the track or near his car. Maybe his crew need to know the rules, go to the drivers meeting, etc...

Some of you sure do like to keep the Stewart is after everybody theory even though he wasn't even there.

As for Jac, he must not have a problem with it or he wouldn't have raced with them the next several nights. Also the fact he knows the rules about safety concerns, but again lets keep the rhetoric going of the all-stars are out to get Jac ... hahaha. Jac has enough issues right now let alone the all-stars trying to "get him"...
      2019 Race Counter: 20
      Tracks: Attica (3), Bubba (3), Eldora (5), Fremont (1), Mansfield (1), Sharon (1), Volusia (4), Waynesfield (1), Wayne County (1).
      DirtVision: 23.
      Speedshift: 20.
      Rain: Way to many to even count already!!

Comment

Tony essentially was DQ'd at WCS as I thought he did not return to the field & per all star site was fined the $500. Rules were followed from what the rule book says but apparently some people won't be satisfied unless Tony himself was hit or he's boiled in oil & his fat sold for soap. The rules are not made up as they go

I'm sure it was not another crew member in a Larson crew shirt, it was a member in a place that they should not be & rules are rules. This is coming from a Larson fan as well.

Jac's issue at Attica is the same thing. Rule enforced that has been enforced several times. He clearly did not have a radio or a proper working one. He has been around long enough to know 1) to have one and 2) what to do when one isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
          Tony essentially was DQ'd at WCS as I thought he did not return to the field & per all star site was fined the $500. Rules were followed from what the rule book says but apparently some people won't be satisfied unless Tony himself was hit or he's boiled in oil & his fat sold for soap. The rules are not made up as they go

I'm sure it was not another crew member in a Larson crew shirt, it was a member in a place that they should not be & rules are rules. This is coming from a Larson fan as well.

Jac's issue at Attica is the same thing. Rule enforced that has been enforced several times. He clearly did not have a radio or a proper working one. He has been around long enough to know 1) to have one and 2) what to do when one isn't working.
          You Are making assumptions just as the allstars were when they DQ'd a driver. How the **** do you know who is on any drivers crew? is there a place where there is a list of who is on every crew? Especially of a part time sprint car driver? Get the **** out of here.
          2018 Race Count 14.5 : Mansfield (2) , Lawrenceburg (1) , Attica (8) , Wayne County (2) , Waynesfield (1) , Skyline (.5)

Comment

and show me the rules, and crew lists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo777 View Post

You Are making assumptions just as the allstars were when they DQ'd a driver. How the **** do you know who is on any drivers crew? is there a place where there is a list of who is on every crew? Especially of a part time sprint car driver? Get the **** out of here.
              Haha, I'm sorry I'm going to have to make more assumptions now. Basically you are saying that they assumed that a guy who could've been on someone else's crew, just happened to be wearing a Larson shirt or bought one, for the sole purpose to make it look like he was on Larson's crew and decided to give Larson signals for the sole purpose of getting him disqualified?? That's a an interesting conspiracy story if I ever heard of one.

I don't have time to read the rule book cause it's not my job. It is on the All Stars website & easy to find. I did have time to YouTube the video. Blake Anderson clearly says the drivers & crews were told to stay inside the barricaded work area. Larson had a member outside of the area hence DQ. And I have to assume, sorry, again that if it was not in fact Larson's crew member there would have been an uproar with the rest of his crew members & would have been the talk around the pits how a team got one over on them. That has not happened. Nothing from Larson or Silva disputing it which I take to mean oh well, screwed up, get em next time.

Comment

Working...
              X