No announcement yet.

2020 Royal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay how many campers does Eldora get for the kings royal?
    I see no free camping and all spots are $59 a day and one area is $129 a day.
    So having an extra day and lets say 1000 campers at The extra day $59 is $59,000 and add in food sales and ticket sales is a nice amount. Take out the purse and facility costs and you still end up with a nice chunk. So this is more about the business income than the racing. The extra income helps add the extra perks to the main day.
    It's a really smart business decision on their part

Comment

Originally posted by DERF View Post
      mdr4774 It will top out sometime. ADD seats,raise prices ,and add nights . Sooner or later ,especially with pay per view ,things will turn back . Look around at the average age sitting in the stands and you will realize time will change everything. These big races will turn to the downside just like Knoxville did. The Royal used to be an affordable 2 night show that has turned into a high dollar vacation. I wish Earl still ran the place, He was never concerned about charging for parking,camping,golf carts, and everthing Larry Boos is adding to make more money. You can only keep pricing the middle class majority of the crowd so much. The bottom will drop out much quicker than the rise did. Just like NASCAR has had happen. LARRY BOOS really you IDIOT Larry has nothing to do with any of those things if you are going to bad mouth Larry a person who has done more for racing than anyone on the planet GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT. I could tell you who the person behind all those things is but I won't on here.
      Ok dorf,,,you wanto start calling names you DICK? Now if you don't agree with my post its my opinion. If you think boos has no input on decisions you need to come out from your closet. Boos was Earls puppet and now hes Slacks,,,FACT. I was trying to point out that Adding dates,,Adding seats, and raising prices will top out sooner or later. Now get back in bed with boos, DICK. LMAO.

Comment

Larry Boos is still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
          Okay how many campers does Eldora get for the kings royal?
          I see no free camping and all spots are $59 a day and one area is $129 a day.
          So having an extra day and lets say 1000 campers at The extra day $59 is $59,000 and add in food sales and ticket sales is a nice amount. Take out the purse and facility costs and you still end up with a nice chunk. So this is more about the business income than the racing. The extra income helps add the extra perks to the main day.
          It's a really smart business decision on their part
          Where are you getting your prices from?

Our lot is in lot 2 and is $59.00 for the week so no idea where your getting your information from?

I am glad they have reserved camping spot because it use to be nuts and in most cases we use to go down the week before to tape off our spot, same with seats before they made them reserved as well which was even crazier at times. That $59.00 saved us a lot of time and headaches with what use to go on there.

They have kept the camping areas pretty nice along with continue to improve them with adding more stone areas (roads) as well.

2019 Race Counter: 25
          Tracks: Attica (5), Bubba (3), Eldora (7), Fremont (1), Mansfield (1), Sharon (1), Volusia (4), Waynesfield (1), Wayne County (2).
          DirtVision: 42.
          Speedshift: 32.
          Rain: Way to many to even count this season!

Comment

Did a google search and it had a chart showing each day and $59 under that day.

Comment

mdr4774 One more time what you put on here wasn't a opinion it was throwing a person under the bus that he has nothing to do with. As far as Larry and Earl yes they were very close. But Larry and Slack are like oil and water they don't mix AT ALL.

Comment

I want more camping, more parties, more beer gardens, more music, more golf carts, and a nipple piercing station. Why can't a guy get a good nipple piercing at Eldora? Huh?

Comment

Agree the more the merrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Saphead View Post
                    Why can't a guy get a good nipple piercing at Eldora? Huh?
                    Iā€™m going to say the infection rate and realizing the morning after are two reasons šŸ˜‚. Funny ****.
                    2019 Race Counter: 30
                    Attica (10), Fremont (6), Wayne Co. (2), Waynesfield (2), Butler (2), Gas City (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Mansfield (1), Eldora (1), Oakshade (1), Big B (1), Montpelier (1)

Comment

Working...
                    X