• Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

1st - 87 Reutzel
    2nd - 11 Wise (‘19 Blaney)
    3rd - 26 Eliason
    5th - 13 McMahan
    6th - w20 Wilson
    7th - 99 Gee
    8th - 07 McIntyre Jr.
    Zearfoss and Hafertepe make 10 full time All Stars at this point. Unsure of any announced plans for George Hobaugh or the Pete Grove 70 car.
    TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

• Zearfoss NOT running ASCOC.

Comment

• Originally posted by DERF View Post
        Zearfoss NOT running ASCOC.
        Zearfoss has already signed yo run the FULL ASCoc Schedule!
        2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (6) - Volusia (4), East Bay (2)

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
        54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
        2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
        2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
        2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
        2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

• Yep my bad I was thinking it was him in the Throne 39 but that is Cale Thomas.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAMain View Post

Zearfoss and Hafertepe make 10 full time All Stars at this point. Unsure of any announced plans for George Hobaugh or the Pete Grove 70 car.
            Hobaugh is not running ASCOC opting for a more local schedule

Comment

• Tim Shaffer driving for Bryan Grove. Shows a 40 race schedule but can't open the link. Sprintcar unlimited reported it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
                Tim Shaffer driving for Bryan Grove. Shows a 40 race schedule but can't open the link. Sprintcar unlimited reported it.
                that 28 car is fast.

Comment

• pics on IBRACIN the partial car has a Rudzik Excavating decal on it.

Comment

• Shane Stewart to drive a 2nd car for Sides Motorsports for the Dirt Nationals in Florida.

Comment

• Shane Stewart driving a 2nd Sides entry for Volusia. Doesn't say Volusia only or if it will be a continuous thing. Keading drove a 2nd entry a lot of last season & did well. Most likely sides getting extra tow money for having 2 cars signed up but good too see extra guys a chance in different regions

Comment

• Originally posted by racechaser77 View Post
                        pics on IBRACIN the partial car has a Rudzik Excavating decal on it.
                        According to sprint car unlimited they bought majority of the equipment off Rudzik so everything will be the same for Shaffer starting in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by staggerman View Post

According to sprint car unlimited they bought majority of the equipment off Rudzik so everything will be the same for Shaffer starting in 2020.
                          Didn't Cody Jacobs go to another team though? I thought in this thread several pages ago & not enough time to go through all responses, it was mentioned Cody was working for another team, which I think may hurt Shaffer a little.

I am by no means taking anything away from Tim, great driver, awesome guy hall of famer derservably. But I don't think enough credit is given to Cody for rejuvenating Tim's career or how good that 49 car was. I think he is a very underrated crew chief & makes teams better. The time he was with Holtgraver seemed like it got Danny working better. Hope Shaf continues success but it might be harder depending on who is wrenching

Comment

• Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post

Didn't Cody Jacobs go to another team though? I thought in this thread several pages ago & not enough time to go through all responses, it was mentioned Cody was working for another team, which I think may hurt Shaffer a little.

I am by no means taking anything away from Tim, great driver, awesome guy hall of famer derservably. But I don't think enough credit is given to Cody for rejuvenating Tim's career or how good that 49 car was. I think he is a very underrated crew chief & makes teams better. The time he was with Holtgraver seemed like it got Danny working better. Hope Shaf continues success but it might be harder depending on who is wrenching
                            Cody Jacobs went to the 2 Kerry Madsen drives. I agree he’s certainly underrated, whatever team he is on always does well. Shaffer didn’t miss a beat when he jumped into the Gorby G1 though so I wouldn’t expect a major drop off.
                            2020 Race Counter: 1
                            Lincoln (1)

Comment

• Originally posted by GTigers55 View Post

Cody Jacobs went to the 2 Kerry Madsen drives. I agree he’s certainly underrated, whatever team he is on always does well. Shaffer didn’t miss a beat when he jumped into the Gorby G1 though so I wouldn’t expect a major drop off.
                              Thanks, couldn't remember which team he went to. Didn't Cody wrench the G1 too though? I know Shaffer is a capable driver & can still get it done. The only thing that worries me is that period of time between the 83 car and the 49 car. For a little bit there it seemed some felt his days were numbered in terms of full time. Then he got into the 49 did well, then Cody came in to wrench & then it was almost like those 83 days again. Seemed like they were always a great to win any All Star race& even Outlaw race for that matter

Comment

• Looks like Peck back in the 70 car and also running the All-Stars again as well... The All-Stars are putting together quite a good group of cars/drivers this season.

Tim Aylwin
                                @eagleyephotos
                                ·
                                8h
                                @justin_peck5
                                ready for 2020 @ASCoC
                                race season with some new autograph cards. Get yours today at http://eagleyephotos.com

Comment

Working...
                                X