No announcement yet.

2020 event dates and schedules thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulare WoO is on the schedule now for Apr 3-4 which confirms the Cali swing is later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
      Tulare WoO is on the schedule now for Apr 3-4 which confirms the Cali swing is later this year.
      Also about the same time that half the tracks here will release their schedule...
      2019 Race Counter: 31
      Attica (10), Fremont (6), Wayne Co. (2), Waynesfield (2), Butler (2), Gas City (2), Lawrenceburg (1), Mansfield (1), Eldora (1), Oakshade (1), Big B (1), Montpelier (1), Rumble in Fort Wayne (1)

Comment

I could careless about modern Allstars but sure hope Attica & Fremont have ethanol tour back. Shoot, bring the mods with the lates. That'd be a quality with a little difference in divisions treat of a show

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Kerner View Post

It's on the Knoxville schedule which is out .
          Welp. I'm an idiot.

Few more dates added to the WoO schedule. Including #letsracetwo and B4theCrowns at Eldora. Interesting that the Wednesday show (Day after the Doty) is not yet listed. The Silver cup at Lernerville remains the Tuesday after Kings Royal. The month of money so far looks to be staying as is.
          TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

Originally posted by TheAMain View Post

Welp. I'm an idiot.

Few more dates added to the WoO schedule. Including #letsracetwo and B4theCrowns at Eldora. Interesting that the Wednesday show (Day after the Doty) is not yet listed. The Silver cup at Lernerville remains the Tuesday after Kings Royal. The month of money so far looks to be staying as is.
            I believe some of these events such as the Wednesday show at Eldora are waiting on the PRI show or something else to make it official for a WoO event. Brad Doty has already stated that they don't have the Wednesday rain-out anymore because of the 4th date for Eldora.

From Eldora web site for renewal:

Wednesday: Expanding to four nights and kicking off the Kings Royal week, this additional night will showcase a full $10,000-to-win program for winged sprint cars and a $10,000-to-win program for non-wing sprints.
            2020 Schedule: Likely 50 races, but hopefully make 25 again because of rain.

2020 Race Counter: 0
            Tracks: 0
            Dirtvision (WoO): 0
            Speedshift (All-Stars): 0
            Rain: 0

Comment

Curious, how long will it take for values to trump big business???pretty sure know answer of few already and shame tradition broken

Comment

According to Attica release, Brad Doty said his race will remain woo sanctioning

Comment

SLS promotions revealed thier portion of theWoO Sprint schedule. Some of these may have been previously mentioned or announced.
                  6/5 – River Cities Speedway – Grand Forks, N.D.
                  6/6 – Granite City Speedway – Sauk Rapids, Minn.
                  6/19 – Dubuque Speedway – Dubuque, Iowa
                  6/20 – Beaver Dam Raceway – Beaver Dam, Wis.
                  7/11 – Wilmot Raceway – Wilmot, Wis.
                  8/21 – River Cities Speedway – Grand Forks, N.D.
                  8/22 – Dakota State Fair Speedway – Huron, S.D.
                  8/29 – Big Sky Speedway – Billings, Mont.
                  10/16 – Lakeside Speedway – Kansas City, Kan.
                  TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

The All Stars are returning to East Bay Raceway Park for a 2 days show. Feburary 10th and 11th, 2020
                    TweetTweet - TheAMain

Comment

I'm hearing the All-Star schedule should be released by the end of the week. 56~57 dates
                      2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (0) - Starts Feb 4th, 2020

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
                      54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
                      2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
                      2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
                      2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
                      2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                        I'm hearing the All-Star schedule should be released by the end of the week. 56~57 dates
                        That's a pretty hefty workload for the All Stars, isn't it? Not saying it's a bad thing. I just seem to remember the schedule being in the mid-40s in the past. Or is that the Webb era I'm recalling?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake B. View Post

That's a pretty hefty workload for the All Stars, isn't it? Not saying it's a bad thing. I just seem to remember the schedule being in the mid-40s in the past. Or is that the Webb era I'm recalling?
                          66 last yr but a lot of rain outs

Comment

Not the working man series any longer especially with that # of dates. This is where boss/fast series can win weekend warrior teams and sustainable success

Comment

Originally posted by Jake B. View Post

Most likely the Webb era. Past few years they have had 50+ dates scheduled. Has brought in some newer teams than in the past as well. Even though they had 40-50 races with Webb, they really only had about 3-4 full timers. Since the new management, seems like they usually get about 6-7 who complete the full schedule, and another 4-5 that compete in 75-80% of the schedule. I think the series has done well & usually pulls 40+ cars at Ohio tracks. They have upped the point fund & contingency rewards the past few seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post

Most likely the Webb era. Past few years they have had 50+ dates scheduled. Has brought in some newer teams than in the past as well. Even though they had 40-50 races with Webb, they really only had about 3-4 full timers. Since the new management, seems like they usually get about 6-7 who complete the full schedule, and another 4-5 that compete in 75-80% of the schedule. I think the series has done well & usually pulls 40+ cars at Ohio tracks. They have upped the point fund & contingency rewards the past few seasons.
                                The more I think about it the mid-40s schedule may have been during Bert's time period also.

Comment

Working...
                                X