Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Stars 2020 PPV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • All Stars 2020 PPV

    Hope to see this announcement soon. Dirtvision really stepped up their game for 2020... $39/mo fast pass includes sprints and late models. Unreal deal. Hopefully Speedshift or whoever is covering ASCoC has a surprise deal as well.

  • #2
    I heard Attica weekly too on Dirtvision

    Comment


    • #3
      Boy did they have a deal after all...
      http://www.allstarsprint.com/news/?i...lk=featureNews

      All ASCoC, USAC, and weekly Eldora for $12.50/mo!

      Comment


      • #4
        Does a Floracing subscription include live events? Or do I have to pay for a subscription and then pay additional for the live events?
        TweetTweet - TheAMain

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheAMain View Post
          Does a Floracing subscription include live events? Or do I have to pay for a subscription and then pay additional for the live events?
          I believe a monthly subscription includes all live events. Last year thats how Flo worked for their USAC coverage. Appears to be the same thing year while including all ASCoC and Eldora events.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have had flo for years for other sports and it’s a great service. Just be aware that that 12.50 a month price tag is an annual $150 up front, not a monthly charge. It’s usually sticker shock for a lot of people so I like to try to tell them up front. It’s weird model but it’s what they’ve had for years and I don’t anticipate them moving away from it any time soon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hot Dog View Post
              I have had flo for years for other sports and it’s a great service. Just be aware that that 12.50 a month price tag is an annual $150 up front, not a monthly charge. It’s usually sticker shock for a lot of people so I like to try to tell them up front. It’s weird model but it’s what they’ve had for years and I don’t anticipate them moving away from it any time soon.
              Are you saying they Bill you for all 12 months in advance ? Or, you are committing to one year and they Bill you once a month ? Their “FAQ” section of their website implies one can order by the month, and even discusses how to obtain a credit if one inadvertently orders for one year as opposed to one month.

              Comment


              • #8
                It’s always been billed up front. If you wanna do the $30 a month you’ve always had to do the year Up front and then contact them and they’ll credit your account back and switch it to monthly. It’s weird and I think it’s not the best way to do it but it’s the way they do. Maybe they’ve changed it, I hope they did, but I don’t expect it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hot Dog View Post
                  It’s always been billed up front. If you wanna do the $30 a month you’ve always had to do the year Up front and then contact them and they’ll credit your account back and switch it to monthly. It’s weird and I think it’s not the best way to do it but it’s the way they do. Maybe they’ve changed it, I hope they did, but I don’t expect it.
                  I would assume they wont change it simply because somebody could easily cancel their credit card or whatever they are doing for the year with the monthly bill for if they was on the 12.00 monthly plan once thet get tired of it or wanted to stop.

                  Biggest thing for me is I wish dirtvision and others would have a app to live stream it instead of hooking it to my computer.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    IRA has joined Flosports as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Cast from phone to TV. Dirtvision releasing app soon and others have apps as well

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                        Cast from phone to TV. Dirtvision releasing app soon and others have apps as well
                        I have watched about 3 racing events, 2 college hockey events so far on flosracing (the app is actually FloSports for those interested -- it isn't floracing) and the picture is very good. I have a Roku system and get flosports off of it and makes it a lot easier than having to plug your computer into your TV that is for sure. Seems like they don't have the sluggish-ish that I seem to get from DirtVision once in awhile or how it goes in and out of the better HD coverage.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X