Good's Raceway set to open in 2020!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good's Raceway set to open in 2020!!!

Goods Raceway is set to open June 6th formerly( Deerfield Raceway.) There is still a lot of work to be done but everything is in order. Majority of the work is being done by the racers themselves or the companies they work for. Its amazing seeing how many people stepped up to bring the place back to life. Im going to post the link for their facebook and there is a video taken a few weeks ago showing how bad of shape the place is in. Alot of people on here support local small shows so id hope they come out and support a true local track. Think all the drivers have agreed to run for non paying point fund this year and some will be donating their nightly payout back to the track to help out. Going to run 5 divisions and one kids division (jr sprints). The divisions are 270 Sprints/Mod lites/ Dwarf car classics/ Dwarf car chargers/ Mini Stocks.
    https://www.facebook.com/goodsraceway/

I’m glad you mentioned something cause I would’ve had no idea! They have a couple dates that no other northern Ohio track is running so may have to check them out sometime!
    2020 Race Counter: 1
    Lincoln (1)

Comment

They run divisions no other track runs with the 270 micros and the 2 dwarf car divisions. Should be improving the place throughout the year and hope to see you come out. I know car counts will be low since its been idle for 2 years so I think im going to bite down and run weekly there in the 270 micro class(#21) and not spectate at wcs and other Saturday tracks like I do from time to time.Get a pit pass and come back if you do make it out.

Comment

Working...
      X