Weekend Outlooks...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Outlooks...

Just a heads up, I’m going to wait on posting any weekend outlooks until the Coronavirus deal blows over. I don’t want to spend time writing up stuff for races that are already cancelled. Once a track announces their racing I’ll write em up 🙂
    2020 Race Counter: 1
    Lincoln (1)

Just another sheep giving in to the media-driven hysterics!!! 😉😉😉

Comment

I heard some tracks were still planning on these test and tune dates.

Wonder about that actually with no gatherings of 100 or more.

So I don't think they get 100 in the stands normally at all maybe less than 50 for practice.

Comment

Port Royal just pulled the plug on the racing there for the next two weeks.

Williams Grove and Lincoln Speedway also cancelled for this weekend
        Last edited by Blaniac1; 1 week ago.

Comment

Well lots of news on PA tracks being defiant on running was on more PA specific boards so maybe changing their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
            I heard some tracks were still planning on these test and tune dates.

Wonder about that actually with no gatherings of 100 or more.

So I don't think they get 100 in the stands normally at all maybe less than 50 for practice.
            It is now down to 50 in Ohio I believe the governor said yesterday.

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post
            Port Royal just pulled the plug on the racing there for the next two weeks.

Williams Grove and Lincoln Speedway also cancelled for this weekend
            Think some of the tracks were getting some blowback from non-race fans about the entire deal of having all these people in a small area when people can be infected and not even know it up to 14 days and could easily pass it on to others.

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
            Well lots of news on PA tracks being defiant on running was on more PA specific boards so maybe changing their minds.
            Think it was a smart move to pull the plug and should have done it last week, but they was probably thinking they could get huge crowds and huge car counts if they ran when nobody else was running.

Comment

Hilltop Practice Cancelled.

Comment

Working...
              X