Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will racing start in Ohio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Michigan just announced 3 week lockdown at midnight. That kills racing there but don't think most their tracks open till may or end of April

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
      People just like to start crap. Been said that a couple people around here has the Virus when in reality no cases have been confirmed in or around Allen County Ohio or at least the last I heard anyway.
      In 5 days, it’s gone ( official statistics, not fake news ) from 23 counties to 28 counties to 38 counties. Sooner rather than later, it’s coming to a county and town near you. By next week at this time, it will be in all 88 counties. It’s like a tsunami which is still 300 miles offshore, but the waves are growing and still heading towards landfall. No need to believe me, because soon it will be obvious. As for racing, June at best.

      Comment


      • #33
        If people don't keep there butts home its going to be a lot longer at least July, I didn't believe any of it at first but it is real. Talking to some health care people I've learned even if you recover you can still have health problems

        Comment


        • #34
          When this first all started, I said that if the USA has hit the peak and is starting the downward spiral by July 4th I would be surprised. I still believe that we are not even close to having a racing season until at least August or later. I certainly hope that I am wrong but my gut tells me that we're in for a long haul.

          Comment


          • #35
            Remember back in the day in math class when you were learning about exponents, you wondered how would it apply to your life? Here we are. Not sure if the graphs uploaded or not as it wouldn't let me simply copy & paste with this website, but each day the new number of cases is higher than the day before and that number increases even more. Let us not forget the other reason as to why this is going on, to give the hospitals, urgent cares, doc offices a fighting chance. I think on one of the Governor's speeches this weekend it was stating the state was at 70% capacity. It's not just if this will cause you medical issues, but will you be able to be scene at the hospital if you do have a medical issue. And their isn't enough equipment to help those with this and other medical problems as well.
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #36
              **** it, we're all gonna die someday. Why we so worried now? You wasn't worried when you did that line the other year. You weren't worried when took them pills at party. You wasn't worried when did that flaming drink at bar...........point is we've lived thru worse and some put themselves there. I'm pretty sure heroine killing more daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly then this will think about and it self inflicted. Wash your hands and be smart, you'll be ok. Heard on radio today Michigan #4 in us of cases. I was there today and going there tomorrow. Am I concerned, nope! I wash my ****

              Comment


              • #37
                FYI, your graphic is US, not locally look so like any stat it can be construed how like. My main concern is my local area, not 100 miles away or 2500 miles

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                  **** it, we're all gonna die someday. Why we so worried now? You wasn't worried when you did that line the other year. You weren't worried when took them pills at party. You wasn't worried when did that flaming drink at bar...........point is we've lived thru worse and some put themselves there. I'm pretty sure heroine killing more daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly then this will think about and it self inflicted. Wash your hands and be smart, you'll be ok. Heard on radio today Michigan #4 in us of cases. I was there today and going there tomorrow. Am I concerned, nope! I wash my ****
                  Oh good lord really? Once again for probably the 1000th time it really isn't about death or dying from this. Its about respect for others and more importantly the nurses, doctors, and medical staff in the hospitals. Its not about the fear of death of this virus as much as it is hospitals not having room for anything else due to capacity & equipment. And while yes we are all going to die someday, that doesn't mean you don't take precautions like looking both ways before you cross the street, wearing a seat belt or a helmet when needed, cooking food at a certain temp, making sure you lock your doors, etc. No one just simply throws caution to the wind. And I'm not really worried of getting the virus myself as I wash my hands and cleaned my house regularly anyway, plus this whole social distancing is something that I welcome anyway because essentially, I hate people. Some parts of this are paradise for me and the ability to have the excuse of, "no don't come over im "social distancing"" is something that I have kind of enjoyed.

                  The graph is of the U.S which is why I had the other bit of information showing Ohio Specifically that showed the +91 cases which was more than any other day and had grown each day. If it is in the world, in the country, and in the state chance are it will be in your county soon. But you can keep the tough guy act all you want and believe what you want to believe, I already know that whatever myself and a couple others say you are just going to disagree with just for the sake of disagreeing. And it would be hard for me to worry when I was doing that line, those pills, and flaming drink when I never did any of it. Not sure what your vices are or have been but it looks like you do have more things to worry about than the virus. Plus no one can get sick because someone else is doing herion or pills or a line so who is being a "pile on me" movement now? Be as tough as you want, no one cares, others are allowed to do something else.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Food For Thought View Post

                    In 5 days, it’s gone ( official statistics, not fake news ) from 23 counties to 28 counties to 38 counties. Sooner rather than later, it’s coming to a county and town near you. By next week at this time, it will be in all 88 counties. It’s like a tsunami which is still 300 miles offshore, but the waves are growing and still heading towards landfall. No need to believe me, because soon it will be obvious. As for racing, June at best.
                    Update 3/24/20 : Now in 46 counties. Number of infected has doubled from Saturday to Tuesday.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      But....But.... it is essential to my...………. Sanity !!!!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Common sense says the numbers will go up as more testing done.

                        It's ok sprint, I can see the introvert coming out. Was just having little fun with all the insanity and stupidity. You take crap way too literal

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          There is 1 confirmed case in Logan, Hancock & Mercer counties since I posted.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            1 now in Wayne County confirmed today.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
                              Common sense says the numbers will go up as more testing done.

                              It's ok sprint, I can see the introvert coming out. Was just having little fun with all the insanity and stupidity. You take crap way too literal
                              I am introvert, have no problem with admitting that. Not that I take things literal, just low tolerance for dumb arguments where there are obvious gaps

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Food For Thought View Post

                                Update 3/24/20 : Now in 46 counties. Number of infected has doubled from Saturday to Tuesday.
                                Update 3/25/20 : now 55 counties. 704 cases.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X