When will racing start in Ohio?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
    Him and his constituents bored without it. I hope I don't get so bored I gotta go around chasing a little white ball I just hit.

could be new challenge: 10 divitsper hole and 2 beers per hole....who can make all 18 and still walk to the 19th?
    36 beers over 18 holes and still be able to walk to the 19th? Ha, you better be ready to carry me to the car. LOL

Comment

It should have been today, this would be great weather for a season opener.

Comment

Allen Co. last I heard is up to 7. Putnam, Paulding & Hardin had 0

Comment

Ufc fighting April 18th and MLB putting plan together to salvage season soon. Their talking we're at the peak, maybe racing is possible sooner than later

Comment

We wouldn't have been racing today with the snow coming down for the last 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by RRacer70 View Post
              We wouldn't have been racing today with the snow coming down for the last 2 hours.
              I don’t know maybe Norwalk would’ve! Ha
              2020 Race Counter: 1
              Lincoln (1)

Comment

you can watch a FB Live on WCS about the future of racing at Wayne County.

Comment

you can watch a FB Live on WCS about the future of racing at Wayne County.
                  Thought Jason had a sensible approach to it all and also making a point that all racing communities are in this together so if one messes up they all will fill the raft of it all. Thought also the part about looking to see what happens to Cedar Point was a excellent point as well because of the money they bring in along with the people they bring in from all over the area and country for that matter. They are likely one of the first entertainment places that would be allowed to open so when that happens racing should be at that time.

Comment

Govenor DeWine has not opened up as many places in the first phase as thought by some.

Comment

Govenor DeWine has not opened up as many places in the first phase as thought by some.
                      He allowed our hospitals to do surgery again which basically saves the hospitals. All hospitals in my region (including Toledo) have had such low census workers have been sent home and losing a lot of money due to the surge that never was.

Dentists opening up as well. We’ll open up when it gets closer to his term expiring im sure🙄
                      Lincoln (1)

Comment

Tennessee looking to race start of may. Michigan backed up 2 more weeks till may 15th now. Big 3 UAW over payed crybaby's give 2 shits about anyone else and proving it by fighting to keep Michigan shut down going and screwing up local economy and will push for longer shutdown

Comment

This Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday is practice at hilltop in Millersburg. This last Saturday some guys were supposed to practice down at kc and heard that 2 others rented out moler to test couple weeks ago

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...n__=%2As%2As-R

Strict rules to have practice.

Comment

With brushcreek racing last week May ended up being the correct answer.
                              Lincoln (1)

Comment

Was told yesterday that dewine to tell us today the summer restrictions. Not sure if true but y'all might want to tune in today

Comment

Working...
                                X