Atomic opener 6-20-20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atomic opener 6-20-20

They have posted racing with fans June 20tg. Till then ppv events. Been lotta talk around that time frame for this way north from Lucas and others. They know something we dont?

They are guessing just like anybody else or assume it will change. Remember Norwalk promoter beating his chest. Right now the governor is opening it up more and more including weddings with 300 people now so they could always say we are allowing 500-1000 fans into the place with social distancing by that time in a month with how spread out the stands are there. You could have a couple thousand at a place like Eldora and wouldn't even look like anybody is there.

Speedweeks has gotten pushed back to it's original spot which is going to make it really interesting in Ohio those 2-3 weeks with speedweek, before kings royal, kings royal week, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Jim11h View Post
      They have posted racing with fans June 20tg. Till then ppv events. Been lotta talk around that time frame for this way north from Lucas and others. They know something we dont?
      I sure hope they know something.. It's time to get the tracks opened back up.. In my opinion, being outside at the track is much safer than some of the things that are being allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaniac1 View Post

I sure hope they know something.. It's time to get the tracks opened back up.. In my opinion, being outside at the track is much safer than some of the things that are being allowed.
        Agree to a point on tracks being limited to being open and other things being opened which I am betting the governor feels is a luxury for some people and racing. Really wish a reporter even if a dirt racing reporter has to go to his PC's or be part of the group that ask questions from afar would ask about racing.

Only problem is until a big race such as a WoO/All-Star race where your in line for tickets, concessions or restrooms while having to walk through the midways on a busy night jammed in like sardines on old wooden bleachers packing them in real tight shoulder to shoulder and knees to your back.

Comment

How was the race? Worked till 10 pm last night so only saw the winner posted.

Comment

Rubbered up 5 laps in the A but it was well ran

Comment

Working...
            X