OhioDirtTrackStats.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhioDirtTrackStats.com

Good afternoon everyone, as you all know I have done schedules and statistics on here over the years. I decided to take a new approach this year so the schedule would update immediately and was more easily viewable. I’ve expanded on that and have recently completed and published my brand new website!

The launching of OhioDirtTrackStats.com is something I’ve put a lot of time and have had it tested to ensure everything is functioning as it should be. The schedule, ALL 410, AND ALL super late model finishes throughout the Buckeye state are uploaded onto the site. The Ohio Dirt Track Stats point system is also readily available and updated frequently.

The last bits of content are a 305 win list in the state as well as the Kyle Moore, I mean modified, win list. Lastly, is the archives covering every single 410 finish dating back to 2017. The points for 2019 and 2018, and other various tidbits such as series breakdowns I had done in the past. Be aware the archives page does take a little while to load due to the vast amount of content.

The site is not indexed on google yet as it’s too new, but I look for to it being searchable by the end of August. For now - please type/copy in OhioDirtTrackStats.com in the url and you’ll be taken directly to the home page. Or alternatively, I’ll be updating the link on the schedule tab to directly link to my new site.

I appreciate the support over the years that made it apparent a site such as this would be a great resource for years to come.

Thank you everyone!
    Last edited by GTigers55; July 25th, 2020, 03:03 PM.
    2020 Race Watch Counter: 11
    Lincoln (1), I-96 (1), Fremont (3), Attica (2), Oakshade (1), Dubuque (1), 34 Raceway (1), Knoxville (1)

2020 Kart Race Counter: 6
    Palmyra (1), Fremont (1), 257 (1), Big B (1), Little D (1), Owl’s Nest (1)

Brilliant.

Comment

Btw - I have made a companion Facebook page with weekly schedule posted on it every Tuesday/Wednesday. If that interests you go like Ohio Dirt Track Stats on Facebook 👍🏻
      2020 Race Watch Counter: 11
      Lincoln (1), I-96 (1), Fremont (3), Attica (2), Oakshade (1), Dubuque (1), 34 Raceway (1), Knoxville (1)

2020 Kart Race Counter: 6
      Palmyra (1), Fremont (1), 257 (1), Big B (1), Little D (1), Owl’s Nest (1)

Comment

Thank you for all you do.

Comment

Working...
        X