All Stars 2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Stars 2021

Seems like the board is on life support. All Star schedule was posted a few weeks ago & looks pretty good with a purse increase at a majority of the shows. Few names have confirmed they will run and I'm sure more will come out of the woodwork in the next month. So far Cory Eliason in the 26, Hunter Schrenberg (I'm sure I spelled it wrong but oh well) driving the 55 car normally a mainstay at Knoxville, and just saw Tyler Courtney in the #7 Clauson Marshall car. 3 good cars that that could contend for the title with Reutzel gone. I believe Ian Madsen is in the McGhee 11 but I do not know if it was officially announced if they were running the whole tour

Originally posted by Sprint14 View Post
    Seems like the board is on life support. All Star schedule was posted a few weeks ago & looks pretty good with a purse increase at a majority of the shows. Few names have confirmed they will run and I'm sure more will come out of the woodwork in the next month. So far Cory Eliason in the 26, Hunter Schrenberg (I'm sure I spelled it wrong but oh well) driving the 55 car normally a mainstay at Knoxville, and just saw Tyler Courtney in the #7 Clauson Marshall car. 3 good cars that that could contend for the title with Reutzel gone. I believe Ian Madsen is in the McGhee 11 but I do not know if it was officially announced if they were running the whole tour
    Happens to the board every year.

As for the All-Stars could be a pretty good group of cars once again especially adding who they have to far along with Reutzel going on the WoO tour.

Madsen I believe has been a done deal for quite awhile of being on the All-Star tour. The way Blake Anderson talked he said it could possibly be as large as 15-16 teams this year depending on several guys still trying to find funding, but said they likely had another 3-5 cars that would run the majority of the series (whatever that means 75%??) so could be a big tour again this year. Seems some teams have jumped over the All-Stars and went right to the WoO which has to be the tow money and points championship being the deciding factor.

Will be interesting to see what happens especially with so many wins up for grabs now that Larson likely not running that many races this year along with Reutzel gone ... that should make it exciting to see who all shows up for events and also who starts off strong.

Comment

I believe Bill Balog to the 07 as another possible team for the All-Stars.

Comment

Ollie's Bargain Outlet ASCoC
        @ASCoC
        9h

With more driver/team announcements to come!

2021 Roster to date...

1) @Cory_Eliason / @RudeenRacing
        2) @IanMadsen / @Sam_Mcghee11
        3) @SkylarGee99
        4) @justin_peck5 / @Buchsprint13
        5) @HunterPercent / @tonyvermeer1
        6) @TJMichael8
        7) @Zach_Hampton35
        8) @TyCourtney7BC / @ClausonMarshall
        9) @billbalog17 / @bsqdmotorsports

Comment

10) @kylereinhardt21 / @WayneQuack