Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Millstream Speedway Season Thread

RUMOR!! - Millstream re-opening.
    2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (6) - Volusia (4), East Bay (2)

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
    54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
    2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
    2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
    2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
    2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

More than just a rumor from what all I've been told

Comment

Heard it for years

Comment

Unofficial 'Home of the Renegades' ???

Comment

I heard hammer is involved in it.

Comment

I might be moving to Detroit so good news for me!!!

Comment

So are they going to be Sunday races like they were back in the day.

Also, if they do run Sunday races they will not piss off any other track, series or promoter!

Comment

If the purse and track are where they need to be, I think this could be a place to run 10 or so special events. 410 sprints (Renegades), 360 sprints (NRA/SOD), 305s as support class to these two. Then you could have possibly a BOSS non-wing show and some Late Model shows as well (ALMS). Run modifieds or crate late models as support classes.

Would be cool to see WoO's as well!

Comment

Kyle Larson Speedway!!!!!!

Comment

I'm hearing Rich Farmer so his buddy with the All Stars has another place to race. If anybody does it lets hope it's better than last time it needs new LIGHTS new BATHROOMS new FENCING new POLES new GRANDSTANDS new BOARDS on stands in pits new CONSESSION stands all this is just a start if these are not done forget about it. Some of these are mandatory or somebody will get HURT or KILLED!!!!!
                    Last edited by DERF; October 17th, 2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

I think the REAL story will be released either this week or in the next few

Comment

via http://thecourier.com/breaking-news/...pen-in-spring/

The owners of the shuttered Millstream Speedway say the half-mile clay oval will reopen in the spring.

Owners Greg and Mary Beth Roe today said they have a three-year agreement with racing enthusiasts Randy and Lisa Hammer of Fremont to return motor racing to the track northwest of Findlay.

Millstream Speedway has been closed for three years.

The Hammers did not disclose a schedule for 2015. But they said their strategy is “to include different forms of motorsports, local community participation on the grounds, and reaching out to local charities and non-profit organizations that can be helped by the racing community.”
                        2018 Race Counter: 7
                        Eldora (5), Attica (2)

Comment

http://wfin.com/news-update-ticker/m...pen-in-spring/

Millstream Speedway to reopen in spring

Oct 17, 2014 Posted by In News Update, News Update Ticker Comments 0

The owners of the shuttered Millstream Speedway say the half-mile clay oval will reopen in the spring.
                          Owners Greg and Mary Beth Roe today said they have a three-year agreement with racing enthusiasts Randy and Lisa Hammer of Fremont to return motor racing to the track northwest of Findlay.
                          Millstream Speedway has been closed for three years.
                          The Hammers did not disclose a schedule for 2015. But they said their strategy is “to include different forms of motorsports, local community participation on the grounds, and reaching out to local charities and non-profit organizations that can be helped by the racing community.”

Comment

Wow this is awesome. Best of luck to the Hammers!

Comment

They don't even know how big their track is

Comment

Working...
                              X