2015 Millstream Speedway Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirtjunky View Post
    Curlis is just mad cause us "fans" know more about setting up a car then he does
    Yep, it upsets me very much that you guys use screen names and talk about how cool you are LMAO. My name is Jason Curlis...I guess if most of you know as much as you think you would use your real names and tell me all about how to do anything.....YEAH, that won't happen, keep yapping, I'm done you with yuppies

Comment

• Originally posted by pigeon farmer View Post
      I would love to see both fight each other on the front stretch of Big E. Both wearing adult diapers and bonnets while beating each other with giant pacifiers. So hot!. Half way there thinking of it.

I'm more concerned about some guy that has been worried about where I've lived and what I have on social media for 13 years or more. It's scary to think that people have an obsession with me like that, lots of sick weirdos out there in the world

I'm a nobody but yet this guy seems to know everything about me, that's either a real huge fan or a stalker in my book

Comment

• Just writing hyperbolically on a rainy day. The car is ready for OWC and I was bored. I can delete the post.

Comment

• Sorry I forgot to mention on this page ,but I have all photos I took at Millstream last Sunday up on my smug mug account---www.racer1.smugmug.com go to Millstream files I have them divided into 5 files thanks for looking

Comment

• www.racer1.smugmug.com

Comment

• People need to support the last ASCoC race here in September. They are putting a lot of effort into the facilities, and the track was perfect beofore the rain came last week. They are doing a wonderful job, and we as race fans need to show them our appreciation.

Comment

• What Millstream needs is some good luck with the weather. The only heavy rain in Ohio last Sunday was at the track. They have a latemodel show this Sunday. Unfortunately for Millstream, this race is up against the AVSS sprints at the newly reopened Mansfield Speedway. Hopefully there is good weather and fan support for both shows. I also hope Millstream gets good weather and fan support for their upcomming ASCoC race.

Comment

• Photos from last Sunday at Millstream can be seen by going to www.racer1.smugmug .com than go to Millstream files than 8-30-15 thanks for looking

Comment

• The photos I took at Millstream are ready for veiwing go to www.racer1.smugmug.com there is a new look you will see different files go to bottom --Millstream --9-27-15 --open file all photo are there --this new deal is a smug Mug deal,not mine Let me know if you are having trouble--you should not enjoy

Comment

• Great work! Thanks.

Comment

• racemark--sorry for taking so long to thank you for your kind words ---so,thank you

Comment

Working...
                        X