No announcement yet.

2015 Millstream Speedway Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I hope the weather is nice on the 31st and they have a great turnout of cars and fans. I guess I'm just speculating on them just being the admission prices for the 31st and not all of their races. The Hammers have their phone numbers posted on the website. If the admission prices bother you that much just call and ask them Eroc.

Comment

I plan to attend the ASCoC show at WCS and the Millstream show. If Millstream does well this year they might race weekly in 2016. Then it would be like it was back in the day. ARP on Friday, Fremont Saturday, Findlay on Sunday.

Comment

Would be nice if they could be the same as Susquehanna over in Central, PA. They run special shows only and usually draw a good field of sprint cars.

Comment

It was a gallant effort, but rain has forced the cancellation of tonight's opener at Millstream featuring the All Star Circuit of Champions. There is a possibility of re-scheduling later in the season. The next scheduled event is the 3rd leg of the Buckeye Late Model Speedweek on Sunday, June 14.
          Thanks,
          John

Comment

Definitely the right call. I live about 3 miles northwest of the track and we have hade some pretty heavy rain over the last 12 hours. I stopped out on Friday and the place looks the best it has in 25 years. Keep up the good work it will all be worth it. See ya on the 14th.

Comment

Such a shame ... hopefully they can reschedule this race since they only have several events this year. Was really looking forward going back to Millstream today thinking they would have a pretty good crowd, good car count, and some very good cars/team.

I wanted to go more to see all the hard work that a lot of people have put into the place. A long way to go for sure and I am betting even those running the place would say so as well, but from the pictures I have seen sure does look a lot better with just the lipstick and mascara putting on the place. Great job and cannot wait for my next chance to make it there!

Comment

Its still raining in Findlay so great call as early as it was called to save a lot of fuel,,,and money,,,,sucks cause of all the work that's been done to make this happen but when it does get opened up the people will appreciate all the hard ,hard, did I say hard work and time that's been spent to reopen!

Comment

I was ready to go but it was brutal all day with a steady cold mist. Looking forward to July 5th.

Comment

Lisa said she talked to people that had come down from Canada for the event. They said they'd be back. Good to hear...

Comment

• A double disappointment... Not getting the show in, Plus the news that the Dirt Week car count was out was huge at Wayne County (55). (great for them, just disappointing because we would have loved to have seen that in Findlay...)

Comment

• Getting tired of writing this story... In case you don't look at the press release area, just be advised that Millstream has called it off for Sunday night, 6/28. Water laying everywhere and 2+ more inches forecast. Hope it dries up for next week...

Thanks,
                        John

Comment

• Very Sad, most of these shows would have been top notch.
                          2019 Race Counter - Total 33 + (rainouts- 14) Atomic-4, Attica-6, Eldora-10, Fremont-6, Wayne County- 2, Waynesfield-4, Winchester-1,

2018 Race Counter - Total- 33 + (Rainouts-18) Atomic-2, Attica-7, Eldora-11, Fremont-3, Kokomo-1, Limaland-2, Mansfield- 2, Waynesfield-4, Wayne County-1

Comment

• This Sunday looks very good weather wise. The facility appears to be in great shape. LETS GO RACING!

Comment

• Jack Hewitt 8
                              Kevin Huntley 4
                              Bobby Allen 4
                              Kenny Jacobs 4
                              Joey Saldana 4
                              Frankie Kerr 3
                              Tim Shaffer 2
                              Rocky Hodges 2
                              Dale Blaney 2
                              Steve Kinser 2
                              Rod George 1
                              Keith Kauffman 1
                              Dean Jacobs 1
                              Stevie Smith 1
                              Doug Wolfgang 1
                              Kelly Kinser 1
                              Mark Keegan 1
                              Rickey Hood 1
                              Sammy Swindell 1
                              Joe Gaerte 1
                              Lee Osborne 1
                              Rick Ferkel 1
                              Danny Smith 1
                              Steve Butler 1
                              Joey Allen 1
                              Johnny Herrera 1
                              2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (6) - Volusia (4), East Bay (2)

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
                              54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
                              2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
                              2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
                              2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
                              2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

• I'm picking new winner not on this list!! GO G. WILSON!! Bring it home.

Comment

Working...
                                X