X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay72c
    replied
    Originally posted by RYAN5R View Post
    305's get $150 to start at Attica and Fremont. Most guys live near this area. They need to pay back better and make it $200 to start to get a decent car count imo

I would agree. So you are saying instead of adding meet to 1st place, take that $500 and put it through the field?

Leave a comment:

• RYAN5R
    replied
    305's get $150 to start at Attica and Fremont. Most guys live near this area. They need to pay back better and make it $200 to start to get a decent car count imo

Leave a comment:

• Jay72c
    replied
    Give the 305 sprints $1000 to win and $150 to start, i would be shocked if you saw less than 20 cars

Leave a comment:

• Captain Crunch
    replied
    I love mods, probably my favorite division. But they had like 11 cars the last time millstream ran them. Stocks vs. trucks had 20. Just wanting to be able to race my division (stocks) at my home race track and would like to be able to seek local sponsor support. Hard to do with 0 commitments, which might make it harder for some guys to support the place regularly.

Leave a comment:

• Ross
    replied
    Talked with Randy Hammer just last week. Looking to have about 12 shows. He was still up in the air on the divisions.

Leave a comment:

• RYAN5R
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay72c View Post
    If I had to guess, they will have 305 sprints support the Renegade races and Modifieds support the Late Model show(s).
    If they pay decent I'd say they'd get some cars to show up

Leave a comment:

• Jay72c
    replied
    If I had to guess, they will have 305 sprints support the Renegade races and Modifieds support the Late Model show(s).

Leave a comment:

• Fink41
    replied
    there is 5 sprint shows , late model speedweek, not planning on any weekly racing will have to see what kind of support. go kart track going in. planning on putting new fence up and maybe some concerts. he is trying to get the place back in order been setting a little long. they want it to be nice when people come in to see race as far as support classes dont think it has been desided. if a guy can get a good bunch of cars [class] may want to contact them

Leave a comment:

• Captain Crunch
    replied
    Just curious when they will release some info....ANY info? There's obviously big plans with all of the work going on out there. Fencing, for some unknown reason is torn down. LOTS of dirt going back on the track. Supposedly getting new spectator grandstands? The only info anywhere is the renegades schedule, which is far from reliable at this point. It would be nice to know what divisions will be running out there at least, and an approximate number of races for them. Would be nice to be able to approach local sponsors had the racers had info ahead of time.....

Leave a comment:

• JK47
    replied
    They have been working on the track and in the pit area at Millstream for the last couple weeks. Alot of dirt is piled at the north end of the speedway. Not sure if it has been removed from the track itself or just moved around in the pit area.

Leave a comment:

• Swamp
    replied
    Wait. What?

Leave a comment:

• Sludge
    replied
    Every project must have a starting point...

Leave a comment:

• RYAN5R
    replied
    It needs more than dirt tho

Leave a comment:

• Slowpoke
    replied
    Moving dirt west of Findlay at the new renegade speedway.Maybe there is a Santa Clause

Leave a comment:

• Jim11h
    replied
    Turn 3 & 4 to small to be enrire pit area. The way cars exit track is same as Florence and kx last Time I was there and worked fine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X