Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smelled nitrous

Comment

• Making nitrous illegal is like making texting while driving illegal. Its a good idea but it is almost impossible to enforce.

Comment

• Theres no way a true 305 lifts the tires off the ground...no way but over in wood county i guess anything is possible.

Comment

• Driver, Equipment, and Setup > A little extra horsepower

Comment

• Plus people fail to realize that the 305 class at these two tracks has more talent than a lot of 410 and 360 series/local shows around the entire country.

Comment

• @notjasoncurlis I use pull the front wheels off the ground when i rode your sisters moped, anythings possible

Comment

• Well you had to do it on something. You sure the hell didnt do it in that 360.

Comment

• Originally posted by notjasoncurlis View Post
                  Well you had to do it on something. You sure the hell didnt do it in that 360.
                  In his defense, the lighting was bad, the sun was in his eyes, the brakes were soft and the crew had the car too tight. But before that parked car hit him he was the fastest on the caution. Good thing drag racing don't have cautions huh jason. But at least he stayed in the seat tho 😉

Comment

• I didn't have a 360 it was a "true" 305, it was so under power I couldn't get the front wheels off the ground. I could never even break the tires loose so I crashed all the time. I was probably the worst race car driver ever in the history of the sport. I feel ashamed for ever driving them. On the other hand though, when that moped was broke down, your sister, mom and wife was always a fun ride, they all squealed like little piggies

Comment

• Well if you dug them out of the ground...well one of them atleast. Id say your one sick individual. But probably not as sick to your stomach as it was watching someone else win in your car realizing you truly were a waste of space in the seat. But its ok jason your the best grand stand driver/spectator I have ever come across. So stay on here and keep bashing everyone like you always do and ill keep thinking of your glory days for the true comedy...

Comment

• See you post things that some call fantays if you know that that means. I understand your from wood county. Everything i said is reality. I know thats hard to understand dixie cider...but hopefully you will get it one day. But its okay jason. I heard they are having the simulators back at the kings royal this year. I hear redemption calling...

Comment

• Says the coward hiding behind a screen name lol. I've never lived in Wood County a day in my life for the record, so I'll never believe you know what reality is. Keep trying, and show me once where I've ever bashed a racer on here? Just the idiot "fans" such as yourself that think they know something. Good luck at the NyQuil Nationals this year if you and Dane Bramage ever get out of Mom's basement. I hope to see you at the Simulators this year, I'll let you buy me a toilet water and you can tell me how much I sucked, I would enjoy that...HONESTLY!!. Have fun thinking back 13 years when you idolized me so much that you even apparently attempted to find out where I live. It's even sadder that you want to use my name on here. Worse than that...stalking my facebook page??? Come on man. Sorry, i don't have any memorabilia left to sign and give you, I donated it to the hall of shame.

I know who I am and don't need your approval.
                          Last edited by Jason Curlis; July 10th, 2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• We got ourselves a good old fashion cyber cat fight a brewin'...
                            2018 Race Counter: 7
                            Eldora (5), Attica (2)

Comment

• Curlis is just mad cause us "fans" know more about setting up a car then he does

Comment

• I would love to see both fight each other on the front stretch of Big E. Both wearing adult diapers and bonnets while beating each other with giant pacifiers. So hot!. Half way there thinking of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X