2015 FAST Series Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 FAST Series Season Thread

Well, one definite positive to this off-season is the FAST Series. According to twitter, they will be increasing their points fund.

Great series for local 410 & 305 drivers. Happy to hear about the increase.

sense attica raceway and ferment speedway have late models now i wunder if they will have a fast series for the late models that would be awesum

Comment

2 different types of late models

Comment

Originally posted by MFW View Post
        2 different types of late models
        which makes a lot of sense!

Comment

Attica and Wayne County had a latemodel challenge this year, maybe they will do the same next year.
          2020 RACE COUNT: 1
          2019 RACE COUNT: 61
          2018 RACE COUNT: 57
          2017 RACE COUNT: 59

Comment

The FAPST series is here!!!!!!! FREMONT, ATTICA, PLYMOUTH!! How does one local promoter that is obviously upset with the start up of the Renegades go and promote a show in another State and put in on the All Stars name? I thought there wasn't enough room for all these series in the first place and now we're branching out our own local teams to try and run 3 day All Star shows???? FAPST may as well be the All Stars to help fill the field of the One Stars. This is getting fu**ing ridiculous, I'm going camping next Summer,

Comment

I'm goin to Kokomo and the burg. Till it's sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Curlis View Post
                The FAPST series is here!!!!!!! FREMONT, ATTICA, PLYMOUTH!! How does one local promoter that is obviously upset with the start up of the Renegades go and promote a show in another State and put in on the All Stars name? I thought there wasn't enough room for all these series in the first place and now we're branching out our own local teams to try and run 3 day All Star shows???? FAPST may as well be the All Stars to help fill the field of the One Stars. This is getting fu**ing ridiculous, I'm going camping next Summer,
                you are right jason, farmer might as well shut down fremont and go on the road with the allstars

Comment

To clear the record the race at Plymouth in NOT a FAST Series points event.

Comment

i just hope he takes his 602 late model class with him too to run as the support division

Comment

FAST is 2 different types of sprint cars too

Comment

“Ed has been working very hard to make improvements to Plymouth which has a long and storied history, much like Fremont. It’s only a three hour drive from Fremont and it gives not only the All Star teams but our local teams a chance to race three nights with very little travel,” said Farmer.

Farmer said the drivers who compete in the Kistler Racing Products FAST (Fremont Attica Sprint Title) Championship Series will also receive financial incentives to compete at Plymouth. He added he and Kennedy worked with Attica Raceway Park and other area tracks along with the Interstate Racing Association to ensure the event is successful.

YES, SORRY IF I CONFUSED ANYONE, IT IS NOT A FAST POINTS SHOW....THEY JUST GET "FINANCIAL INCENTIVES" FOR COMPETING!!!!

Comment

Jason.....since you are going camping next season then why was this post started?

Comment

YES, SORRY IF I CONFUSED ANYONE, IT IS NOT A FAST POINTS SHOW....THEY JUST GET "FINANCIAL INCENTIVES" FOR COMPETING!!!!
                            Which isn't all that uncommon whenever drivers as a group support a show some distance away. At certain events with other sanctioning bodies we have standing arrangements for our MOWA drivers to receive financial incentives for attending shows that aren't sanctioned by MOWA. In fact, we are working to expand those arrangements to have more incentive for our teams to travel to race with other series in our off weeks. It's a win-win. Win for the track, win for the team.

If we weren't going to be racing 6 or more hours from Plymouth that weekend, I would imagine that some of our MOWA guys who were wanting to make the 3-4 hour tow to Plymouth would have asked me to call and work out some financial incentives for them to attend this race as a group. If the FAST guys ever expressed a desire to come all the way to my track at Jacksonville, IL.... I'd expect I'd need to help them get here.
                            Last edited by kdobson; December 3rd, 2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BGRacer View Post
                              Jason.....since you are going camping next season then why was this post started?

Well "BGRacer", I didn't make the statement until the end of my post. The reason for that is because after typing my thread in this forum I became suddenly ill with the thought of spending money at Fremont Speedway. Anything else you would like to know? I hope you enjoy your trip to Plymouth rooting for the All Stars/Fremont incentive boosters, I hope it's a hell of a show! I hope you have Google Maps on your smartphone because I know how most of the Nuthuggers have a hard time finding tracks located outside of Fremont.

Fremont Speedway!! "The Track That Nobody Should Have Built" (I think that's what their slogan is?)

Comment

Working...
                              X