2015 Waynesfield Raceway Park Season Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Waynesfield Raceway Park Season Thread

Ron Hammons has taken the Bob Reynolds Memorial to the next level with the help of Waynesfield raceway
    and limaland raceway. July 3rd the night before the Bob Reynolds Memorial will kick off at Limaland with the K and L ready mix NRA running for 2000 to win and a provisional into Saturdays 7500 to win Bob Reynolds Memorial along with the ump modifieds running for 1000 to win and a provisional into Saturdays 3000 to win race.More details to come on this 2 day event.

With the holiday special the Renegades have planned this will make more fans choose from another established event

Comment

What I'd like to see is Boss run the entire Memorial Day weekend at Limaland, Waynesfield & Eldora. I wouldn't give a rats A$$ who was running where I'd be at those shows like I am already, that would just sweeten the pot.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome event! Always great to see local tracks teaming together for a great weekend of racing! Just wish the Renegades would quit scheduling their races to compete with the local tracks big events. Benefits no one but hurts many including our local tracks. And let's face it, without our local tracks, we have no local racing.

Comment

Only $2000 to win at Lima.You would think the greatest dirt track in the country could pay more than that.

Comment

You mean the greatest facility?

Comment

I don't really see the need to get Lima involved in this fast growing event. And selfishly, I usually have other obligations on July 4th so I do not like the date change at all.

Comment

with the doty and kings royal being moved back a week lima will not run july 10th and 17th so with them running an NRA show Friday the 3rd the Bob Reynolds memorial was moved to sat. the 4th just for this year and limaland is making it a 2 day show with more money for the drivers in both divisions.

Comment

Not sure why some are bent because Renegades scheduled races against a 360 weekend at Lima and Waynesfield. If you are all for local racing why would it piss you off that a traveling 410 series is racing against a good paying 360 double header? If you are for the locals this should make you happy that a local can now win the money rather than Hannigan, Shaffer, or Wilson. Last year on July 4th weekend Wayne County ran an All Star race so a good paying race this year on the 4th seems more like running a similar scheduling rather than Renegades screwing poor Lima and Waynesfield. I say good for the Renegades and the NRA, it's a win for both series in my book.

Comment

That's funny, seems to me the All Stars did this same thing just this past July having a race down at Atomic. What ever happened to running where the money was ?

Comment

UPDATE: This years BRM will have group qualifying in both divisions along with all drivers that run both nights will get 10 off there pit pass Saturday night.

Comment

Waynesfield announced today a way to make their September 19th race with the ALMS Late Models, BOSS Sprints and the UMP Modifieds intresting in 2015 .The Late Model portion will be a qualifier for the Dirt Track World Championships in Portsmouth. The winner will automatically lock their car into the field at the DTWC. Saw it on their announcment on their page today. so this should bolster the car count big time I would think.

got that from 4m

Comment

After months of silence, the thunderous roar of pure horsepower returns to the cornfields of Waynesfield, Ohio. Waynesfield Raceway Park, carved out of a family farm in 2004, prepares for its 12th season of racing with one of the most diverse schedules in track history. After a long winter of waiting, the historic season gets underway this Saturday night, May 2nd. A full program of racing including the Buckeye Machine Non Wing Sprint Cars, Post Agri Service UMP Modifieds, Performance Powder Coating AMSA Mini Sprints, Block Insurance Tough Trucks, and the Indian Lake Outfitter Compacts are all on the program. The Post Agri Service UMP Modifieds will be running for a $900 payday opening night courtesy of Screamin Zero Racing. Pitside gates swing open at 4PM; grandstands at 5PM. Cars hit the racing surface for hot laps at 6PM with the first green flag of the year following at 7PM. Drivers and their cars will also be on display in the midway from 5PM-6PM signing autographs for any fans arriving early. Adult general admission is just $12, kids (11-15) are $6, and everyone under the age of 10 is FREE. Pit admittance is just $25. Keep up-to-date on the latest season opening information online at http://ift.tt/1zgen87

Comment

In their rules for non-wing sprints it states that the mud cover must be bolted on. The mud covers I have seen are dzus'd on. Does any one know
                            if they really mean bolted vs. dzus? another question regarding radios; will the raceciever radio used at Fremont work at Waynesfield?

Comment

Originally posted by navalint View Post
                              regarding radios; will the raceciever radio used at Fremont work at Waynesfield?
                              Yes same Radio
                              2020 Racin' Chasin' Counter: (6) - Volusia (4), East Bay (2)

2019 Racin' Chasin' Counter:
                              54 Races @ 33 Tracks; (19-Rain Outs)
                              2018 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 50 Races @ 31 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)
                              2017 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 57 Races @ 30 Tracks; (7-Rain Outs)
                              2016 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 59 Races @ 28 Tracks; (15-Rain Outs)
                              2015 Racin' Chasin' Counter: 56 Races @ 25 Tracks; (12-Rain Outs)

Comment

Working...
                              X